November 2013 Moms

Everyone's due date?

I'm not that young. But there aren't any girls that I know of that are due around the same time as I am. What is everyone's due date?

Re: Everyone's due date?

• I don't quite understand how those two sentences are related. Look for the nov 13 spreadsheet it has most of our info in there.
    I"m 11/18

• if you scroll down a few pages, you will find a spreadsheet with all of our due dates, and if we of team pink/blue/green. That would save a lot of time.
  • Loading the player...
    Me: 28 yo | DH: 28 yo
    Married 2012
    DD: 3 yo
    TTC #2 August 2017
  • I dont have the link off hand, but someone made a great spreadsheet that lists screen names, sex of LO, name of LO, EDD, space for date of actual birth, and if they are Ftm or there are sibilings. It pops up every now and then in posts
    samk
  • I don't quite understand how those two sentences are related. Look for the nov 13 spreadsheet it has most of our info in there.
    I"m 11/18

Also confused on this... I see this is your first post... Try lurking a bit and the spreadsheet will come up.  You didn't even mention your own due date...??
    Again...very confused...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    I"m 11/18

Maybe she is a teen mom, but not a "teen mom" and wanted to clarify, seeing she only knows girls and not women.

• I'm sorry. But there was no need to be rude. I'm just trying to find other females that are due around the same time that I could talk with. And ask questions to. And I'm on the app on my phone so I haven't seen any sprea sheets. If your confused about the posting maybe you shouldn't comment on it. Again sorry for posting something that is just oh so confusing. I will try to take it down.
  • I have the perfect gif right now (now that cursing is ok) but don't want to get flagged for anymore abuse...

#LOLFITMAMA
  • barista411barista411 member
    edited July 2013
    Trying to post a popcorn gif but it's totally not working on mobile. :((

• I'm sorry. But there was no need to be rude. I'm just trying to find other females that are due around the same time that I could talk with. And ask questions to. And I'm on the app on my phone so I haven't seen any sprea sheets. If your confused about the posting maybe you shouldn't comment on it. Again sorry for posting something that is just oh so confusing. I will try to take it down.

Seems like you just would have clarified rather than get all hot and bothered.

• I think everyone is just a little confused as to how your age and due date are related. Your being young and being due in November don't have anything to do with each other.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
    N '13 November Siggy Challenge- Baby Pictures

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I think everyone is just a little confused as to how your age and due date are related. Your being young and being due in November don't have anything to do with each other.

Plus you haven't intro'd...
    Me: 28 yo | DH: 28 yo
    Married 2012
    DD: 3 yo
    TTC #2 August 2017
    Trying to figure out who was mean and where.  Asking for clarification makes no one mean......

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

I"m 11/18

Lmao!! I was thinking the same thing. I'm due 11/9.

• elrodaelroda member

I'm sorry. But there was no need to be rude. I'm just trying to find other females that are due around the same time that I could talk with. And ask questions to. And I'm on the app on my phone so I haven't seen any sprea sheets. If your confused about the posting maybe you shouldn't comment on it. Again sorry for posting something that is just oh so confusing. I will try to take it down.

Teeeheeehee!
    imageimageimageimage

Image and video hosting by TinyPic              image 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoqC6mdC72QmdFhhcjJaZXhXYkhJUzRSbnEwRUQtSnc#gid=0

Here's the link to the spreadsheet showing everyone's due dates, if you were still interested.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
    N '13 November Siggy Challenge- Baby Pictures

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thank you mannapants
  • dnt27dnt27 member
    How "young" are you?
    Teagan Grace born 12.07.13

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

January siggy challenge
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards