December 2013 Moms
Options

*** Wednesday Ticker Change ***

Better late than never!!! Let's get this thing going...

1. What week are you?

2. This week's fruit/veggie?

3. Any new symptoms or changes to report? Appointments?

4. NBR: Anything new in life in general? Fun things going on?

***QOTW*** What things are you most looking forward to during the rest of your pregnancy?  Anything that you are particularly nervous about or dreading?

My girls: August 14, 2011 and December 5, 2013

Re: *** Wednesday Ticker Change ***

• Options
    1. What week are you? 22 weeks

2. This week's fruit/veggie? Papaya?  I really don't trust these comparisons anymore...

3. Any new symptoms or changes to report? Appointments? My RLP has kicked in pretty terribly and it is affecting my sleeping.  Also...my ankles look like tree trunks! Ugh.

4. NBR: Anything new in life in general? Fun things going on? We are kind of in limbo right now waiting to see about a potential job opportunity for DH.  If he gets it, we will be moving so I really want to just KNOW so I can start planning for that since it would happen during my maternity leave.

***QOTW*** What things are you most looking forward to during the rest of your pregnancy?  Anything that you are particularly nervous about or dreading?  I think I am most excited about meeting this little girl and getting to introduce her to her sister.  That moment I am so looking forward to!  At the same time, DD's delivery was very scary (she was perfect, I almost died) and I keep thinking about that.  My dr. has assured me that it was a 1 in a million thing and that it will not happen again, but I can't seem to get it out of my head.

• Options

1. What week are you? 20 Weeks

2. This week's fruit/veggie? A banana

3. Any new symptoms or changes to report? Appointments? No appointments this week. I've been getting more BH contractions lately, peeing non stop, headaches, dizzy, RL pain when I sneeze, aaaand I haven't gone to the bathroom in 5 days.... :-(

4. NBR: Anything new in life in general? Fun things going on? I start nursing school in about 4 weeks and I'm nervous and excited at the same time.

Mommy of four munchkins!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    swirl25swirl25 member
    edited July 2013
    1. What week are you?
    20 weeks - half baked!

2. This week's fruit/veggie?
    A cantaloupe...which seems pretty big to me! ETA: or maybe it's a banana? On mobile so I can't confirm...

3. Any new symptoms or changes to report? Appointments?
    Still tired and heartburn-y. Also feeling RLP and other aches and pains earlier than I did my first pregnancy. Feeling movement multiple times daily now. I have my next OB appt on Monday.

4. NBR: Anything new in life in general? Fun things going on?
    DD will be starting preschool in Sept, so we're now starting to prepare for that. I think she's going to love it!

***QOTW*** What things are you most looking forward to during the rest of your pregnancy? Anything that you are particularly nervous about or dreading?
    I am a little nervous about the 2-vessel cord they diagnosed at my a/s, and how that will affect LO's growth especially towards the end. But I also feel strongly that everything will be just fine, so I am just trying to stay positive about it.

Other than that, I am just looking forward to preparing for this LO's arrival and all the wonderful moments DD and her baby sister will share. I never had a sister and I am thrilled DD will have that relationship.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1. What week are you? 20 weeks

2. This week's fruit/veggie? Banana, apparently.  I'm with AU, I don't believe these comparisons.

3. Any new symptoms or changes to report? Appointments? Had my A/S yesterday.  Everything measured perfectly, no issues.  Baby is a little over 10 oz.  And still Team Green.  No new symptoms - tired, headaches, sore legs.

4. NBR: Anything new in life in general? Fun things going on? Just returned from visiting my sis and going to a concert, and heading to see my parents at the end of August, on the way to a family reunion.

***QOTW*** What things are you most looking forward to during the rest of your pregnancy?  Anything that you are particularly nervous about or dreading? A little nervous about swelling, and not sure how I am going to deal with getting dressed come winter.  Also dreading a little my shower - I am sure there will be some drama.  Excited to feel more kicks and getting the nursery together. 
    http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_bird2&T=t_b11&D=20131129&M1=&D1=&T2=&T1=Teddy&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green
  • Options
    @swirl25 I was so nervous when DD started doing pre-school, but it has been so good for her!!! She loves it now (the first couple days were hard) and she has made so many little friends.

• Options
    AUmom2009 said:

@swirl25 I was so nervous when DD started doing pre-school, but it has been so good for her!!! She loves it now (the first couple days were hard) and she has made so many little friends.

I think DD will be good overall, since she's pretty outgoing and has no problem talking to new people. ;) But on the other hand, I have been home with her since the beginning, so it may be weird for her when she realizes I am not staying in class with her! I guess we shall see...I'm mostly glad she'll have a few months to adjust before the baby arrives.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    AUmom2009 said:

1. What week are you?  21 weeks

2. This week's fruit/veggie?  Pomegranate  

3. Any new symptoms or changes to report? Appointments?  No new changes.  Continuing my progesterone shots and waiting for my next appointment in a couple weeks.

4. NBR: Anything new in life in general? Fun things going on?  Transitioning my daughter (who just turned 2) into her new big girl bed.  Not so fun, but she is doing considerably well.  Almost done with my Physiology course!  That is very exciting.  

***QOTW*** What things are you most looking forward to during the rest of your pregnancy?  Anything that you are particularly nervous about or dreading? Looking forward to having a 3D U/S.  Had one with DD and they're pretty awesome.  Definitely nervous about carrying to term and going through the labor process again.  But I am woman, I can do it!

~Married my best friend 06/27/2010~ ~Miscarriage July 2010~ ~Hannah Leigh born 07/26/2011 (5 weeks early) @ 8:38am 4lbs 15oz~
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"