August 2012 Moms
Options

Todays' Temper Tantrum is Brought To You By....

A hair. Specifically, one of mine. I noticed Kate had something in her mouth that she wasn't easily stuffing in, and it was one of my long hairs sticking out of her mouth. I pulled it out and she threw a fit. We are about to run errands and I go armed with puffs, juice in a sippy cup and her cell phone, aka my mom's old one which still has all of the sounds but no service, aka Kate's most favorite thing ever. Wish us luck. Taking her out in public is still unpredictable.

Re: Todays' Temper Tantrum is Brought To You By....

• Options
    Our temper tantrum today was caused by Will.i.am's video ending on YouTube (his Sesame Street video).  Not happy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imagethe-dude-with-a-white-russian
  • Options
    You are a genius. We just changed phones. I think DH's old phone will be Nolan's new toy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS's tantrum was caused by me not allowing him to eat paper!
    DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

• Options
    Cross your fingers none yet today, but last night it was because I tried brushing his teeth before he could hold the toothbrush. ( I didn't end up letting him hold it, but boy do I wish he could brush his teeth himself so I can avoid another one of those tantrums.)
  • Options
    Today it was I walked near the door and didn't go outside.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicPhotobucket
  • Options
    I LOVE the new picture of you in your siggy!
  • Options
    Becc77 said:
    This was meant for White Russian Girl

• Options
    Today's biggest tantrum (there were a few to choose from!) was caused by having to change the biggest & stinkiest poopy diaper. Bad mama.
  • Options
    britvahok said:
    This was the reason we had to leave a full cart in the middle of Target and beat a hasty retreat home last week. Because I wouldn't let her eat my shopping list.
  • Options
    Becc77 said:
    britvahok said:
    This was the reason we had to leave a full cart in the middle of Target and beat a hasty retreat home last week. Because I wouldn't let her eat my shopping list.
    Eating paper is his new favorite thing.  We almost had to leave Wegman's last week because he had a breakdown in the middle of the store after I wouldn't let him eat my shopping list!
    DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

• Options
    Becc77 said:
    This was meant for White Russian Girl
    Thanks, lady!  It was a good sweater day ;)
    imagethe-dude-with-a-white-russian
  • Options
    Because I had to cut his nails, cleaning his toe after he ripped his toe nail trying to climb his sister's night stand, not getting to play with dirty shoes, not getting to dive out the high chair....we've had a long day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Today it was I walked near the door and didn't go outside.

Yep, we get this one daily now. Every time I let the dog out and don't take DS out.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Ear drops are comparable to water boarding, according to T.

• Options
    SM0524SM0524 member

Not getting her more food fast enough when she decided to eat waaaay more than normal for breakfast.

• Options
    Not allowing her to eat the box wrapped around the yogurt at WalMart.

DD Born August 16, 2012
    DS Due April 27, 2015
  • Options
    CRey13CRey13 member
    Taking him to play in the new baby section at the library. He wanted to pull all the books of the shelves instead.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"