March 2012 Moms
Options

New format!

Wonder if it will stick this time. Sad to see I lost my new screen name in the shuffle!

Re: New format!

• Options
    It ate my signature pic, too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    eyenigh said:
    And it ate my new ticker.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine too!

eyenigh said:

And it ate my new ticker.

It ate my whole siggy. Interestingly the code is all still there for my siggy. I copied it into a word doc in case they fix it.

image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    I was hoping to be able to see siggys with the new format since I'm mobile, but that's stilll a no go. I can atleast see profile pictures now, and it finally let me change mine, YAY!
  • Options
    Got the new screen name back. I wonder if it is just taking some time to migrate everything over.
  • Options
    Ooh! At least in mobile, those announcement posts aren't at the top anymore!
  • Options
    Here's some instructions from another board t get sigs working again:

Hi all -- siggys are going to take a while to import over -- SO, please share with your boards where they can make edits...

If they want their current siggy, go here:  https://www.thebump.com/profiles/currentusername/settings/avatar/index

If they just want to edit what is here--- https://forums.thebump.com/profile/signature

• Options
    Yay! Sorting just came back for me too. Now the new posts are back at the top.
    image image

• Options
    Vans18Vans18 member
    I dont like changes. But I do hope it fixed the siggy glitch.
  • Options
    Vans18Vans18 member
    oh great...now im stuck with a xmas pic lol
  • Options
    It is going to take me a while to relearn mobile navigation. I keep clicking back to the list of birth month boards instead of back to the main march page. That is a poorly placed link IMHO.
    image image

• Options
    I don't see a way to sort the posts by last post date - is that the default now?
  • Options
    oh good I have a Christmas pic too, haha!
  • Options
    Nevermind, now I see it! I get a Christmas siggy pic too, haha.
  • Options
    I agree. I keep scrolling up. The more I use it, the more I like it. I like that I can see what's new in conversations I've already read.
  • Options
    The new format has eaten a few of my posts.. Wondering if this one will show up.  Has anyone else noticed the very FB-like notifications in the upper right corner?
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • Options
    KrsCrp83 said:
    The new format has eaten a few of my posts.. Wondering if this one will show up.  Has anyone else noticed the very FB-like notifications in the upper right corner?
    Yeah, mine, too. I commented in this thread yesterday and it showed up just now.
    I kinda like the notifications at the top!
  • Options
    The little yellow notification on posts that tells you how many new responses there are only seems to be selectively working for me. Even if I click on the post, it doesn't always go away.

• Options
    It appears posting gets rid of the yellow thing. Sometimes I just want to read though. :(

• Options
    eyenigh said:
    It appears posting gets rid of the yellow thing. Sometimes I just want to read though. :(
    And now just clicking on it takes it away. Everything's a new adventure. ;)

• Options
    eyenigh said:
    eyenigh said:
    And now just clicking on it takes it away. Everything's a new adventure. ;)

I was having this exact problem. None of my posts were updating. But it seems ok now!
  • Options
    MrsJetSetMrsJetSet member
    edited July 2013
    @KrsCrp83Looks like you can tag people like FB too!
    image image

• Options
    oddly it took about three tries to get tagging to work.  Maybe you have to put the name first?  They should come out with some kind of feature/instruction list.
    image image

• Options
    eyenigh said:
    Here's some instructions from another board t get sigs working again:

Hi all -- siggys are going to take a while to import over -- SO, please share with your boards where they can make edits...

If they want their current siggy, go here:  https://www.thebump.com/profiles/currentusername/settings/avatar/index

If they just want to edit what is here--- https://forums.thebump.com/profile/signature

Woohoo updated my siggy! Thanks for the link (I used the second link, really easy to make changes).
  • Options
    Vans18Vans18 member
    Awesome! Second link worked as well! Thanks :)
  • Options
    Has anyone tried to quote a quote in mobile? (Quote someone that quoted another responder). I had a response to a response, but on IPhone I couldn't figure out how to scroll the yellow box to add my reply. It just kept scrolling my whole screen and annoying me. I eventually gave up and left a normal reply.
    image image

• Options
    I kind of miss the post count on the left.  Now I actually have to click on someone's name to see if they are spamming.. ex chick who posted her pinterest board on N&BG as her very first and only post... not even in response to another poster or other prompt.
    image image

• Options
    MrsJetSet said:

Has anyone tried to quote a quote in mobile? (Quote someone that quoted another responder). I had a response to a response, but on IPhone I couldn't figure out how to scroll the yellow box to add my reply. It just kept scrolling my whole screen and annoying me. I eventually gave up and left a normal reply.

I just quoted you on iPhone. I hit "quote" and it opened the quote box. I just tapped inside the quote box and it made it much bigger. Didn't try to scroll down, just tap inside the box.

• Options
    Yeah, my problem was when it was a quote of a quote. The text box extends to a certain point and then stops growing. That is where I ran into trouble.
    image image

• Options
    Is it just me, or does it keep randomly giving you a pop up to join/log-in even though you are already logged in? I have been just closing it, but it seems to come back every day or so.
    image image

• Options
    MrsJetSet said:
    Is it just me, or does it keep randomly giving you a pop up to join/log-in even though you are already logged in? I have been just closing it, but it seems to come back every day or so.
    Doing that to me too. And I still can't get my siggy right.

TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Options

MrsJetSet said:

I fixed mine by using the earlier posted links. I copied the HTML from my old siggy, then went to the new place and clicked something (sorry doesn't work on mobile) like view code or edit code. Then I pasted the old code and saved and it fixed it.
    image image

• Options
    MrsJetSet said:
    MrsJetSet said:
    I fixed mine by using the earlier posted links. I copied the HTML from my old siggy, then went to the new place and clicked something (sorry doesn't work on mobile) like view code or edit code. Then I pasted the old code and saved and it fixed it.
    Finally found the "show source" button (second from right) so I could paste html for my ticker. Still can't get my blog link to actually be centered but oh well.

• Options
    This is going to take some getting use to.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

MrsJetSet said:

MrsJetSet said:

Finally found the "show source" button (second from right) so I could paste html for my ticker. Still can't get my blog link to actually be centered but oh well.

Yup, that was the button I was trying to think of. Sorry I couldn't be more specific. I couldn't figure out centering either.
    image image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"