December 2013 Moms

Vent :((

I am so hormonal, and I just need to calm down. Having said that.. I have been cleaning the house, doing all of our laundry all day (day off) just taking care of business you know, the usual. Well I'm starving! Hubby and I usually get lunch together, but because I have been home today, we didn't. Well I waited for him and told him I was hungry. He goes "not me! I'm so full, had this & that for lunch" let me remind you he knew I was waiting for him, he knew I was hungry. But isn't this still something stupid to be mad about?? Tell me I'm not the only one acting like a toddler right now :( he's currently sleeping on my arm and I'm still starving my a$$ off! Yes, I know I can feed myself but that's besides the point lol. Argh!

Re: Vent :((

• lol, THANK you!! I want to so bad he just doesn't even know! ..I let him slide when he doesn't offer to help with the laundry! ;) that's my therapy anyway. Sometimes they are so innocently rude. Shame
  • Nope - it was never discussed that we would eat together. & I'm aware I can eat by myself lol, just the fact that he knew I was hungry and didn't offer! I know it's minuscule so I'm not taking it out on him. Just wanted to vent to any fellow preggo that may relate! This isn't me I swear!!
  • Loading the player...
  • #1 rule with men is they can't take a hint or read minds.  I am still trying to teach mine to do this
     BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby GIRL due 12/26
  • JRT512JRT512 member
    edited July 2013
    I've been in your shoes. A hungry woman is a crazy woman. I'm sure after you eat something, you will be able to laugh at this!

Eta- I didn't mean to imply YOU were crazy, just that hunger can make a girl more emotional than normal
  • Oh I'm crazy, that's okay ;) lol
  • Nope - it was never discussed that we would eat together. & I'm aware I can eat by myself lol, just the fact that he knew I was hungry and didn't offer! I know it's minuscule so I'm not taking it out on him. Just wanted to vent to any fellow preggo that may relate! This isn't me I swear!!
    SSS's tip for a happy marriage: never assume he knows anything.  :)  A-n-y-t-h-i-n-g.  Unless you come out and say, "we're still doing lunch," man-brain won't compute that you're still doing lunch.

Hang in there.  Hormones are hard.

And, for good measure, say, We are still doing lunch TODAY.  that way he isn't thinking you are talking about tomorrow...Or next week...

I agree, I do that almost that to a fault...sometimes it gets on DHs nerves, but whatever, I need things to be crystal clear...LOL

photo b1f62123-e338-48e2-a2d8-373638902d4d.jpg 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"