Pregnant after IF

Random Poll TUESDAY!!!

a) What's your favorite thing about the new bump? What's your least?

b) Would you rather - be famous for being able to sing underwater - or - never ever need to wear a bra again?

c) What fashion/beauty trend or item are you into, or want to try lately?

d) What's your favorite music lyric right now?

e) An elephant, who believes she is an exciting, beautiful animal, wants to audition for a zoo themed high-fashion photoshoot. The shoot features some 3rd tier semi-famous human models but she'd be the only pachyderm if she gets the part. She has her headshots and she's ready to go, what kind of advice do you give her? Do you call or text her when she should be done from the audition or do you wait to hear from her?

f) Pizza or pasta? Popsicle or ice cream cone? Pancakes or waffles? Flowers or candy?
BzeetyD = 38, Mr. BzeetyD = 44 together 12/02 married 9/08
TTC #1 since 1/10
DX: Unexplained/??? MFI issues

Our lil' lost sparks:
5w3d loss 7/30/10 - EDD March 2011
8w loss 4/15/11 - EDD November 2011
8w3d loss 8/2/12 - EDD March 2013
4w c/p loss 10/29/12 - EDD July 2013

Long story: trying on our own + testing testing testing with 6 rounds of Clomid, more testing, injectables + TI, laparoscopy - one tube blocked, 2 IUIs with Follistim...BFNs.
RPL testing all normal, Karyotyping normal

Moving on to IVF.

IVF #1 April 2012 = BFN, IVF #2 June 2012 = BFP. U/S 7/23 = saw heartbeat but measuring behind. Follow up U/S on 7/30 - no heartbeat. D&C 8/2. Trisomy 12. IVF #3 Oct 2012 = Chemical Pregnancy

Phone consult with CCRM on 12/12/12 - ODWU 1/4/13 - both tubes clear(!) - AFC 24, AMH 3.2, FSH 9.6, LH 5.4, E2 25. DH has high frag rate but improved!
IVF #4 March 2013 CCRM. EP protocol w/ Menopur, Gonal-F & Dexamethasone. ER 3/29 & IMSI, PICSI. 43R 13M 10F 6blasts bio'd. CCS testing reveals 3 normals!!!
FET 5/31/13 of 1 4AA blast - thawed and expanded. 4dp5dt BFP.
Beta 9dp5dt = 181, 11dp5dt = 427. 1st u/s showed a healthy heartbeat! EDD 2/16/14

After 4 years of hoping and heartbreak, our sweet little bean was born on 2/19/14
We are so in love with her.

"I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it."

Everybody is welcome!!!

Re: Random Poll TUESDAY!!!

• a)     What's your favorite thing about the new bump? The love it button. What's your least? Posts not showing up, the white background,

b) Would you rather - be famous for being able to sing underwater - or - never ever need to wear a bra again? Never wear a bra again!

c) What fashion/beauty trend or item are you into, or want to try lately? I can’t think of one right now…I wish yoga pants/ sweat pants were acceptable everywhere right now though

d) what’s your favorite music lyric right now? Jerrod Neiman ‘Lover Lover’ is stuck in my heard right now so I’ll go with that one

e) An elephant, who believes she is an exciting, beautiful animal, wants to audition for a zoo themed high-fashion photo-shoot. The shoot features some 3rd tier semi-famous human models but she'd be the only pachyderm if she gets the part. She has her headshots and she's ready to go, what kind of advice do you give her? Do you call or text her when she should be done from the audition or do you wait to hear from her? Um… “be yourself.”

f) PIZZA or pasta? POPSICLE or ice cream cone? Pancakes or WAFFLES? Flowers or CANDY?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

***************************************Child mentioned********************************************

Me 28 DH 32

TTC naturally 05/2011-10/2012= All BFNs

Nov 2012 Jan 2013 Clomid= BFN

IVF #1 scheduled for April 2013 Stims started 04/09 ER 04/19/2013- 26 Retrieved and 24 Fertilized 3 day Fert Report- 10 are 8 cell ET cancelled-all embryos arrested at day 3

IVF #2 scheduled for June 2013 -Transferred 1 day 5 Blast

07/04/2013 HPT- BFP! Beta 10dp5dt-35Beta 12dp5dt-82 Ultrasound 6 weeks 4 days- Heart rate 123bpm!!

image  image

Team Green turned Team BLUE!!!

Baby M born premature at 33 weeks 5 days, he spent 22 days in the NICU before coming home!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • a) What's your favorite thing about the new bump? What's your least?  The Love it button and  least favorite just about everything else!

b) Would you rather - be famous for being able to sing underwater - or - never ever need to wear a bra again?  Never ever need to wear a bra again (I know I would drown trying to perfect my singing under water talent)

c) What fashion/beauty trend or item are you into, or want to try lately?  Keeping my feet perfectly pedicured!

d) What's your favorite music lyric right now? "I can't live without you, I can't live without you Baby" (Tim McGraw & Taylor Swifts song)  Can't stop singing it in my head!

e) An elephant, who believes she is an exciting, beautiful animal, wants to audition for a zoo themed high-fashion photoshoot. The shoot features some 3rd tier semi-famous human models but she'd be the only pachyderm if she gets the part. She has her headshots and she's ready to go, what kind of advice do you give her? Do you call or text her when she should be done from the audition or do you wait to hear from her?  I honestly don't know how to answer this!  I I guess my advice would be to make sure she doesn't have a runny trunk and I'm impatient so I'd have to call!

f) Pizza or pasta? Popsicle or ice cream cone? Pancakes or waffles? Flowers or candy?
    Pizza, (although I love pasta too) ice cream cone, pancakes & flowers!

I ABSOLUTELY love your creativity Bzeety!  You always make me smile!
    Me 35, DH 36
    TTC summer 2008
    Diagnose me. DOR, DH perfect
    IUI # 1 6/2010, BFN
    IUI # 2 8/2010, BFN
    IVF # 1 10/2010 Canceled poor response
    IVF 1.2 12/2010 BFP! mc 6 weeks 2 days
    Mental health break for 10 months
    IVF # 2 10/2011 BFN
    IVF # 3 5/2012 BFP! 10 eggs retrieved (best ever)
    7 fertilized transferred 3
    Beta #1 14dpo - 72, Beta #2 17dpo 145 Beta 3 20dpo 521
    First u/s June 15 saw HB 126 bpm missed m/c 7/5/12 10 weeks D&C 7/6/12
    IVF#4 ER 9/30 ET 10/3 Beta 10/16 BFFN. IVF #5 final with o/e. ER 1/21 only 1 retrieved, hoping my lonestar is the one. Beta #1 2/6/13 = 209.... please let this be it! Keep growing lonestar! Beta #2 2/8/13 - 586! , Beta #3 2/10/13 = 1898. First u/s perfect little heart beat at 116 bpm. Measure 6 weeks 1 day. EDD 10/14/13
    3/4/13 measuring right on track beautiful heartbeat 171 bpm, graduated from RE to OB... bittersweet.
    PAIF/SAIF always welcome! Its a girl! 

Maggie Grace is here!  10/5/13... 8lbs 6 ounces of pure joy!

TTC#2  No birth control since DD was born.  Getting ready to jump back in the saddle.  Weaning this month. RE
    appt scheduled 5/8.   Here we go again!

IFV# 6.  10/27  6 retrieved 4 mature 3 fertilized.  2 made it to 3dt 10/30. 1"very pretty 8 cell" and 1 6 cell.  Beta
    11/13.   Please stick embies!!!!  We love you so much already! 11/12/14  POAS, BFP... beta tomorrow!
    11/13 beta #1  924!!!  2nd bet 11/15 1906, one more on 11/17 3rd & final beta 3430.  First u/s 12/5, 7w4d, 2 heartbeats,
    both measuring right on track....2nd u/s... all is well... both beans measuring right on track... released from RE... first
    appointment with MFM 1/5.  Looks like this is really happening!

• Loading the player...
  • a) What's your favorite thing about the new bump? What's your least?  Like- Love it button and font options (although this may have been an option before) Dislike- All of the white, it's blinding!  AND I cannot for the life of me navigate board to board without hitting my bookmarks.

b) Would you rather - be famous for being able to sing underwater - or - never ever need to wear a bra again?  No bra please!  Hate them!  I wish I didn't look like I had a uniboob in a sports bra because I'd never be outta one.

c) What fashion/beauty trend or item are you into, or want to try lately?  I'd like to get laser hair removal and never ever ever have to shave/wax any of my parts ever again, this isn't fun pregnant.

d) What's your favorite music lyric right now?  I'm still on Darius' Wagon Wheel

e) An elephant, who believes she is an exciting, beautiful animal, wants to audition for a zoo themed high-fashion photoshoot. The shoot features some 3rd tier semi-famous human models but she'd be the only pachyderm if she gets the part. She has her headshots and she's ready to go, what kind of advice do you give her? Do you call or text her when she should be done from the audition or do you wait to hear from her? Hmm...I'd likely text before something motivating.  (did I answer that right? ;) )

f) Pizza or pasta? Popsicle or ice cream cone? Pancakes or waffles? Flowers or candy? Honestly I'd take them all!  Oink!

Me- 32, DH- 32- TTC for 4 Years
    IUIs 1-6 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP- M/C
    FET- Beta#1: 69, #2: 482, #3: 1088, #4: 28,318, Ultrasound- 1 beautiful heartbeat
    It's a boy!

BabyFruit Ticker

• ) What's your favorite thing about the new bump? What's your least? I like the love it button and sort of like the new replies flag, not a fan of the white or the formatting of signatures.

b) Would you rather - be famous for being able to sing underwater - or - never ever need to wear a bra again? I think I'd vote bra, although I love singing and swimming.

c) What fashion/beauty trend or item are you into, or want to try lately? I'm a sucker for that pinky/flame orange color that's been popular for a year. I have pants, a skirt, shirts, a scarf and shoes all in that color.

d) What's your favorite music lyric right now? Phosphorescent "Then I saw love disfigure me, Into something I am not recognizing" - it's how I feel about my pregnancy, in a good way.

e) An elephant, who believes she is an exciting, beautiful animal, wants to audition for a zoo themed high-fashion photoshoot. The shoot features some 3rd tier semi-famous human models but she'd be the only pachyderm if she gets the part. She has her headshots and she's ready to go, what kind of advice do you give her? Do you call or text her when she should be done from the audition or do you wait to hear from her? I would send her a cheering on text the morning of, tell her to be her awesome self and remind her that niceness goes a really long way, so write a thank you note afterwards regardless of if she lands the gig. You never know who might think of her next time as a first choice. Afterwards I'd let her call me, but I might text her a prompt if I was feeling impatient.

f) Pizza or pasta? Popsicle or ice cream cone? Pancakes or waffles? Flowers or candy? Pasta, ice cream cone, waffles and flowers.
    BzeetyD = 38, Mr. BzeetyD = 44 together 12/02 married 9/08
    TTC #1 since 1/10
    DX: Unexplained/??? MFI issues

Our lil' lost sparks:
    5w3d loss 7/30/10 - EDD March 2011
    8w loss 4/15/11 - EDD November 2011
    8w3d loss 8/2/12 - EDD March 2013
    4w c/p loss 10/29/12 - EDD July 2013

Long story: trying on our own + testing testing testing with 6 rounds of Clomid, more testing, injectables + TI, laparoscopy - one tube blocked, 2 IUIs with Follistim...BFNs.
    RPL testing all normal, Karyotyping normal

Moving on to IVF.

IVF #1 April 2012 = BFN, IVF #2 June 2012 = BFP. U/S 7/23 = saw heartbeat but measuring behind. Follow up U/S on 7/30 - no heartbeat. D&C 8/2. Trisomy 12. IVF #3 Oct 2012 = Chemical Pregnancy

Phone consult with CCRM on 12/12/12 - ODWU 1/4/13 - both tubes clear(!) - AFC 24, AMH 3.2, FSH 9.6, LH 5.4, E2 25. DH has high frag rate but improved!
    IVF #4 March 2013 CCRM. EP protocol w/ Menopur, Gonal-F & Dexamethasone. ER 3/29 & IMSI, PICSI. 43R 13M 10F 6blasts bio'd. CCS testing reveals 3 normals!!!
    FET 5/31/13 of 1 4AA blast - thawed and expanded. 4dp5dt BFP.
    Beta 9dp5dt = 181, 11dp5dt = 427. 1st u/s showed a healthy heartbeat! EDD 2/16/14

After 4 years of hoping and heartbreak, our sweet little bean was born on 2/19/14
    We are so in love with her.

"I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it."

Everybody is welcome!!!
  • a) I love how the post listing page looks and how you can see which posts you have read and if there are new responses.  I don't like how our replies blur into our siggies.  I tried to change my siggy so that it is different enough, but a lot of people haven't or are having issues

b) never have to wear a bra HANDS DOWN!  I used to be a cute b cup and could rock the braless.  Babies and breastfeeding have changed me so much that even around the house I need a bra most of the time.  

c) Chevron and strips!  Loving them!  

d) boom boom boom boom, how how how how.  DS walks around the house saying it and its precious!

e) How do you come up with this stuff?  I don't even know how to respond!  LOL!

TTC#1: 14 months on our own (did HSG, b/w, SA);
    BFP on Cycle 14--TWINS! Identical twin boys stillborn at 19wks(1/9/10)
    3 break cycles; took clomid 50mg, BFP #2 Beta #1 35, Beta #2 338!!! Owen was born 2/11/11! 
    TTC#2: 4 cycles on clomid: BFNs
    BFP #3: Cycle #5 100mg clomid; beta #1 21; beta #2 6=CP 
    Cycle #6 break cycle TTC no meds=BFN
    Cycle #7: 150 clomid+ovidril+IUI=BFN (switched to RE)
    Cycle #8: follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle #9 Forced break due to cyst
    Cycle #10 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle #11 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle#12 Forced break due to cyst, went on BCP; did repeat HSG, Saline U/S
    Cycle #13 IVF: Follistim/Menapur ER 11-30 11 eggs, 5 mature, 4 fertilized and 3dt on 12-3; BFN
    Cycle #14: IVF#2 lupron/follistim/menopur ER 1-22, 19 eggs, 14 fertilized, 5dt on 1-27, BFP!! beta 1: 63, beta 2: 119; EDD 10-15-13; 1 frozen embie
    Miracle Surprise BFP, EDD 10-1-15; saw HB great Betas, 11weeks lost baby MC at home
    Moved forward with FET transfered solo frostie on 6-4-15, beta 1: 315, beta 2: 738, u/s showed one baby on track EDD 2-21-16
  • ARS0805ARS0805 member
    edited July 2013
    ) What's your favorite thing about the new bump? What's your least? I like the reply flags. I don't like that the list of boards isn't on the left any more! b) Would you rather - be famous for being able to sing underwater - or - never ever need to wear a bra again? I vote bra as long as it means I still have boobs. I would not want to be a pancake chest. c) What fashion/beauty trend or item are you into, or want to try lately? Palazzo pants. They are just starting to get popular here and I LOVE it! d) What's your favorite music lyric right now? Meh...not huge into music e) An elephant, who believes she is an exciting, beautiful animal, wants to audition for a zoo themed high-fashion photoshoot. The shoot features some 3rd tier semi-famous human models but she'd be the only pachyderm if she gets the part. She has her headshots and she's ready to go, what kind of advice do you give her? Do you call or text her when she should be done from the audition or do you wait to hear from her? I would send her a good luck text the night before. Then I would text a prompt after...something like "Hope everything went well today!" f) Pizza or pasta? Popsicle or ice cream cone? Pancakes or waffles? Flowers or candy? Pizza, Ice cream, Waffles, Candy Eta : stupid bump won't let me format correctly

image image

Me: 28; DH: 35 
    1/2008 -- Started TTC
    3/2009 - FD discovered at 17 weeks1/2011 - Lap and HSG reveal Stage IV Endo and both tubes blocked. 
    4/2012 - Consult with RE for IVF#1 - Labs and SA are normal - Repeat HSG - SURPRISE! Both tubes are open.
    May, June, August 2012 - IUI#1-3 - Letrozole + Bravelle + Ovidrel trigger = BFN
    9/2012 - Lap#2 to remove endo and Hysteroscopy 
    IVF#1 (Long Lupron) - 12/6 ER - 20R 11F * 12/11 ET - Transferred 2 excellent blasts * 3 Frosties * 
    Beta #1 79.7 * Beta #2 240 * EDD - 8.29.13 * It's a GIRL!

BabyFruit Ticker

When Not IF Blog

Everyone welcome!
  • BzeetyD said:
    a) What's your favorite thing about the new bump? The love it button, the notifications and how easy it is to add a picture What's your least? The white background and how hard it is to get to the PAIF board - oh and how it screwed up my siggy and I had to fix it. 

b) Would you rather - be famous for being able to sing underwater - or - never ever need to wear a bra again? Def never ever need to wear a bra again - GLORIOUS!

c) What fashion/beauty trend or item are you into, or want to try lately? Hmm, I'm so far behind on things like this, I have NO idea. I don't even know what's popular right now, I'm so lame. 

d) What's your favorite music lyric right now? Ooh good one, and I'm drawing a blank. I'm having a pregnancy brain type of day. 

e) An elephant, who believes she is an exciting, beautiful animal, wants to audition for a zoo themed high-fashion photoshoot. The shoot features some 3rd tier semi-famous human models but she'd be the only pachyderm if she gets the part. She has her headshots and she's ready to go, what kind of advice do you give her? Do you call or text her when she should be done from the audition or do you wait to hear from her? WHAT?!?! LOL! Ummm, I'd tell her to go for it and work it like she owns the place! And I'd want her to call, but I'd text a good luck right before the audition

f) Pizza or pasta? Pizza Popsicle or ice cream cone? Ice cream cone all the way Pancakes or waffles? Waffles  Flowers or candy? Flowers
    I love your polls Bzeety! 
    Oct 13 April Siggy: Bunnies
    The 33 Most Important Bunny GIFs On The Internet

DS born on 9/30/13 from IVF #1.2!
      Lilypie - (xNS5)
  • a) What's your favorite thing about the new bump? What's your least?

Favorite: My formatting doesn't get messed up in the mobile view. I can actually use things like parenthesis!

Least favorite: The posts not being in order of most recently added, but instead in order of recent comments. This messes with my organization!

b) Would you rather - be famous for being able to sing underwater - or - never ever need to wear a bra again?

Never wear a bra again, hands down.

c) What fashion/beauty trend or item are you into, or want to try lately?

I never got into the boots/leggings thing due to needing a professional wardrobe practically all the time. now that I am not working anymore and probably won't for awhile I really want to get a pair of brown leather boots, a bunch of leggings, and some cute short dresses!

d) What's your favorite music lyric right now?

The theme song to "Skyfall"

e) An elephant, who believes she is an exciting, beautiful animal, wants to audition for a zoo themed high-fashion photoshoot. The shoot features some 3rd tier semi-famous human models but she'd be the only pachyderm if she gets the part. She has her headshots and she's ready to go, what kind of advice do you give her? Do you call or text her when she should be done from the audition or do you wait to hear from her?

I would text her before the audition with something simple like "good luck today, I'll be thinking if you!" And then wait for her to get back to me.

Pizza, ice cream cone, waffles...no pancakes...I can't decide I love both too much! Flowers...unless the candy is black licorice.
    TTC since June, 2011 with anovulatory PCOS, 1 blocked tube, and mild MFI
    3rd cycles clomid + Ovidrel = BFN
    4th cycles letrozole/Ovidrel + IUI = BFN
    IVF #1 = BFP! Twins due 2/5/2014
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"