Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Tommee Tippee Bottles

Please tell me if you like them,don't like them, if you would recommend them for a EFF baby. Thanks in advance.

Re: Tommee Tippee Bottles

• I didnt like them because my son always bends the nipple and pushes it in. But like PP said, every baby is different.

• I like them my son is EBF but we are working on introducing him to the bottle and so far he takes right to them and had had no nipple confusion.
  • Loading the player...
  • I didnt like them because my son always bends the nipple and pushes it in. But like PP said, every baby is different.
    Same here.  Something about the suction on the nipple.  I'm not a fan.  Avent worked out better for us.

Baby BOY due 10-8-16
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • My son did not like those bottles at all. They made a huge mess. Avent works better for us.
  • My lo is 9 weeks old and I love them! The nipple occasionally gets bent but its because at that time he sucked too hard!
  • Love them! LO never seemed to have a bottle preference at first, but the older he gets, the more he seems to like the Tommee Tippee best!
  • I chose the Tommee Tippy bottles because I thought they were closest to breast feeding, but they gave my little guy gas. We switched to the Similac Simply Smart, which have the tab inside for mixing formula and killing the air bubbles in there. (Tommee Tippy actually has ones designed for reducing gas, but the similac were much more budget friendly) But it was trial and error til we found them, just gotta find what works.
  • We didn't care for the Tommee Tippy bottles.  I like the design of it because it looks to be more shaped like a breast, but the nipple collapses easily and i'd have to pull out the bottle and let it air back up several times during a feeding.  The Similac Simply Smart bottles are really nice, we got a couple for free in the mail from being on the similac strong moms program.  We primarily use Dr. Brown's bottles though.  Lots of parts to the Dr. Brown's but we just love them.  No bubbles at all.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"