December 2012 Moms
Options

That felt good! NBR & Ranty

So I found out that my ExMil has been running her piehole and saying negative,nasty things about me,and people I care about in front of my 10 yr old DD. I put up with that woman's nasty, better than everyone attitude for 16 years when I was with her son. I don't have her # nor am I Facebook friends with her so after I calmed down I emailed her and let her know that maybe instead of saying things that hurt my daughter she could just enjoy their time  together. I let her know if she can't be an adult we can arrange so that visits are at MY house.I reminded her she is an adult and should be setting an example. I am so done with her bullshit. I put up with being given a saucer as a dinner plate on Thanksgiving meals, I put up with her cutting my DD's LONG hair off to above her shoulders when she was 3 because "she felt like it." 

Well,no more. I also let her know that school starts Monday and maybe she can front her son a loan to help buy supplies since he has spent all his funds on boat trips every weekend and trips to Tahoe and Cali. Bitch,I can't wait for her reply.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage

Re: That felt good! NBR & Ranty

• Options
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post her reply. I have been so wanting you to say something about your ex not helping with school.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Options
    @minervacullen, I'll post it. I will also fix her spelling and grammar errors and grade it a D- and send it back to her. I don't care what she says about me,but she better shut her mouth when it comes to Connor and SO. My daughter loves her little brother and my SO and this is the last straw.

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    myskyegirlmyskyegirl member
    edited July 2013
    I can not tell which one I like best, so here are all of my YOU GO GIRL!
  • Options
    Good for you!!! I can't wait to see her reply.

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• Options
  • Options
    @minervacullen, I have a feeling we're going to need more popcorn...I brought some extra ;)

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• Options
    Here is a snippet of my email to her.

"ExMil"
     I would appreciate it if in the future you can keep your negative comments and profanity to yourself and not express yourself in front of Gabbie. She was very upset that you were cursing and making your feelings known in front of her. I would think as an adult woman that has faced her fair share of negative reactions to your own life choices you might be a little kinder. I appreciate all the fun activities you have done with her this summer,I really do. In future visits I ask that you just enjoy her and not speak of thing you disagree with when she is around.Or future visits will be arranged at my house.

Also, for the 2nd year in a row your son has stated he cannot help provide any back to school necessities for her. I understand Aaron has the money to vacation,go boating,etc...maybe you could offer him a loan to buy some supplies.

imageimage

• Options
    amberdb72 said:
    Here is a snippet of my email to her.

"ExMil"
     I would appreciate it if in the future you can keep your negative comments and profanity to yourself and not express yourself in front of Gabbie. She was very upset that you were cursing and making your feelings known in front of her. I would think as an adult woman that has faced her fair share of negative reactions to your own life choices you might be a little kinder. I appreciate all the fun activities you have done with her this summer,I really do. In future visits I ask that you just enjoy her and not speak of thing you disagree with when she is around.Or future visits will be arranged at my house.

Also, for the 2nd year in a row your son has stated he cannot help provide any back to school necessities for her. I understand Aaron has the money to vacation,go boating,etc...maybe you could offer him a loan to buy some supplies.
  • Options
    get her, @amberdb72!

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    We got Cha back Gurl
  • Options
    Thanks! I had my SO read it before I sent it. I can't believe she hasn't responded yet. Maybe she hasn't climbed out of her crypt yet this morning.

imageimage

• Options
    Oh how I wish I could send such an email to my MIL - you are my hero!
    image image image
  • Options
    kescalera said:
    I'll be happy to write one for you.image

imageimage

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    kescalera said:
    Me too!!!...but then she'd just put DH in the middle of the war and he's stressed out enough dealing with job issues and insurance issues (from the wreck) and trying to find another car....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"