February 2014 Moms
Options

original poster of worms......

You girls noticed she only posted that one time? Odd. Start something then sit back and watch the convo. Troll maybe? I hate that people like doing that. This is not a debate board. We are unified because we are expecting and need friends and support. I hope she got her thrill of pissing people off. Ugh!

Re: original poster of worms......

• Options

I was thinking the same thing!

Our angel is in heaven 12/12/08
    BFP 2/25/09
    HCG 3/6=518 3/8=1230
    1st Ultrasound 3/18 FHR=103
    2nd U/S 3/20 FHR=118!!
    3rd U/S 4/1 FHR=169 :)
    BIG U/S 5/22=IT'S A BOY! FHR-148
    DS Born October 30, 2009
    BFP 5/27/11 Stick baby, stick!
    HCG 5/31=140 P=9 HCG 6/2=292 P=11
    1ST Ultrasound 6/15 FHR=109!!
    U/S 8/18=IT'S A BOY! FHR-141 :)
    DS Born January 20, 2012
    BFP 5/27/13 EDD 2-5-14
    U/S 8/17 FRH-141 It's a boy!!

• Options
    Grrrr we should ignored her. Dang it! We gave her undue entertainment. Bah!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    wait what did I miss?!
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Ditto, what did I miss? 

FYI: I'm sorry if I've ever done that!! I post, get back to work, and then try to check back by the end of the work day. 
    October Siggy Challenge "Scared People"
    BFP#1: 10-20-12 Missed M/C: 11-30-12
    BFP#2: 5-26-13 Due Date 2-2-14 
    COUNTDOWN BEGINS
    COMING 2-2-14
    BABY K

• Options
    Oh, having to go off and work or whatever is understandable. We all have lives out side of Bump. What I meant was this post was felt more like instigation than a valid vent. A direct jab if you will. She hasn't been back since. I'm not offended by anyone having to go work or whatever. This chick posted and clearly has not responded as of yet. I was assuming she probably sitting there with some popcorn watching the convo unravel. Sadly there are peeps out there that like to do that crap.
  • Options
    i have to admit i love watching the rants on here and the heated convos...oh the one started today has just been highly entertaining for this sahm...lol...but then again i didnt state my opinion bec i clearly missed something, somewhere...but i agree, it sucks if someone was just here to start a fight :( 

• Options
    I specifically came here to make friends and be supportive as well as receive support. I've been a ball of nerves this pregnancy.
  • Options
    What one? C section one?
  • Options
    i am here for the same reasons, but i can enjoy "cheap" entertainment as well LOL ...i really enjoy having a group of moms to bond with and am glad, for the most part, that is why most of us are here.

no the one that was against the woman how was hoping over from the march board...i clearly missed something bec i dont know what started the next post against her.
  • Options

I think she's talking about the poster who headlined, "I'm probably opening up a can of worms" or something to that effect.  I agree, she did this simply for her own entertainment.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yea that's the one I was talking about. As far as the others being upset with the other lady, I think cuz she was sounding like she was all that. I'm nauseas now. Dang it, I was doing so good! I really am glad we are all here. I hope we can make some lasting friendships.
  • Options
    kb3llkb3ll member
    i am here for the same reasons, but i can enjoy "cheap" entertainment as well LOL ...i really enjoy having a group of moms to bond with and am glad, for the most part, that is why most of us are here.

no the one that was against the woman how was hoping over from the march board...i clearly missed something bec i dont know what started the next post against her.
    https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12012620/opening-up-a-can-of-worms-but-here-it-goes#latest go halfway down on page 2 and keep reading I think that'll clear a bunch up
    pregnancy calendar
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    She just posted on the 2nd person who posted about the can of worms opening a can of worms, so yeah, she's still around.  Not sure if there was ever a response by her on the 1st post.
  • Options
    Ohhh ok. Somehow I missed that. ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"