Baby Names
Options

If you like Cordelia, you might like..?

Hi all - maybe you can help. My sister is expecting #4, a girl. The only name she likes is Cordelia. But her hubby wants her to come up with a list of 5-10 names to discuss (fair enough). After naming 3 other kiddos (they always have a rough time choosing/agreeing), she is just stumped. Any suggestions? (For privacy, I am going to refrain from listing her other kids' names).

Re: If you like Cordelia, you might like..?

• Options
    katagskatags member
    I don't know if these will translate, but I have Cordelia on my long list, so I'll just share the rest of it:
    Beatrice, Marjorie, Audrey, Sabrina, Gretchen, Amelia, Hannah, Eliza
    photo e2fe0839-b11a-41d8-8a07-1ef481a55d67_zpsda9c0f6f.jpg photo 777c55cb-e377-4070-950b-fdeda172a809_zpscd40251a.jpg IMG_15901 photo IMG_15901.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks, katags, all suggestions help! I know she loooves Eliza but can't use it! I'll run the others by her.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    zoieglowzoieglow member
    edited July 2013
    Coraline, Delia, Cora, Delilah, Dahlia, Thalia
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Camille, Coralie, Cassidy, Felicity, Seraphina, Jillian
  • Options
    Anne
    Ramona
    Georgiana
    Corrina
    Lorraine
    Agatha
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Amelia, Belinda, Coraline, Corinne
    DX: Hashimoto's - August 2012

Me:30 / DH: 31

BFP#1 after 15 cycles on 12/1/2013 EDD 8/7/2014

Anniversary

• Options
    Bernadette, Bridgette, Samantha, Victoria, Anastasia, Beatrice, Cornelia, Adelaide , Heidi, Magdalena , Francine
  • Options

When I hear Cordelia I also think:

Wren, Lorelei, Ophelia, Alexandra, Nora, Jane, Penelope, Marion, Francesca, Lydia

• Options
    Hadley, Agnes, Elizabeth, Juliette, Olive, Athena, Mabel
  • Options
    Cordelia is on my list! Also Matilda, prudence, temperance, Constance, Francesca
    Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    Cordelia is on my list! Also Matilda, prudence, temperance, Constance, Francesca
    Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    I love Cordelia, but DH did not.  I could get him to agree to both Amelia and Cecilia though, so maybe those would work for her.

Other names on my list of favorites: Aurelia, Alice, Daisy, Hazel, Henrietta, Harriet, Eleanor, Josephine, Jane, Hannah, Anne, Imogen
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"