Nurseries and Baby Gear

Bugaboo Buffalo

edited July 2013 in Nurseries and Baby Gear
I saw on a few websites that Bugaboo "leaked" that they will be releasing the Buffalo in the U.S. soon!!!  No date was announced but I saw on a Twitter post "in the last quarter of 2013".  Yay!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Bugaboo Buffalo

• Exciting!!! I LOVE, love, love Bugaboo. They raise the bar with each new product they unveil!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Exciting stuff!  I'm curious to find out how much it'll cost.  Guessing it'll be a little more than the Cameleon.

• Loading the player...
  • i wanted it but lo didnt hold out. we went with cameleon. it says it will be between 900-1100. 
    imageimagephoto proudEPer2.gif
          BFP #1: 7/18/12, M/C 8/6/12 @6weeks  Missing our April Angel
                                           Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • lorlor681 said:
    Exciting stuff!  I'm curious to find out how much it'll cost.  Guessing it'll be a little more than the Cameleon.

It's $1200 in Canada

DS #1 born 12.3.13
    BFP #2 09.21.14 EDD: 06.06.15

BabyFetus Ticker
  • good to know.  Now I'm debating on the bugaboo donkey mono.  Hoping to have a 2nd child eventually and scared to buy an expensive stroller without a great option to expand to two seats.  I feel like it's so bulky looking though so I need to try one out.

• **Update**  I received an e-mail from a store yesterday saying they are now taking pre-orders for the Buffalo!  They should be ready to ship in September.  The cost is $1,129.00.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"