March 2014 Moms

No symptoms

Besides terribly sore breasts, sensitive nose, constipation and tiredness... I don't have any bad symptoms - nausea (thank gosh), cramping etc...

I go to the obgyn on Tuesday (7w5d) and won't have an ultra sound for another week prob.

I'm so anxious that something's wrong bc I feel very little and then I log on and see all these posts about miscarriages.

Anyone feeling the same or felt the same?

Re: No symptoms

• I am totally in the same boat! I don't go to my appointment until tues (6w5d) I assume a few more weeks until an u/s. but I have the same worries!
  • It's terrible! I feel helpless not knowing. We gave in and told our siblings and parents already (knowing wed want their support if something happened) but I'm so scared.
  • Loading the player...
  • no symptoms is normal. Every person & every pregnancy are different. You cannot compare yourself to others in this case. 

• Sounds like me :)  And normal!  I don't see my midwife for another 3 weeks.
    mama to: addison (6) emery (3) oliver (brand new!)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Same for me. I'm 5w4d and haven't even had that much tiredness or breast soreness... i do have the sensitive nose though and heartburn (although that is nothing new for me!) I don't go until the 21st... 3 whole weeks! i guess we just have to keep being healthy, positive and prayerful!

IAmPregnant Ticker image VOTE on my Name List
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker 
    March Siggy Theme
  • Besides terribly sore breasts, sensitive nose, constipation and tiredness... I don't have any bad symptoms - nausea (thank gosh), cramping etc... I go to the obgyn on Tuesday (7w5d) and won't have an ultra sound for another week prob. I'm so anxious that something's wrong bc I feel very little and then I log on and see all these posts about miscarriages. Anyone feeling the same or felt the same?
    You have plenty of symptoms just luckily not the worst one. Consider yourself lucky. 

• I am 5w6d and have no symptoms yet at all...just missed period and positive home test confirmed at the doctor.
  • Thanks all. I am so emotional I cried like all day yesterday and since its summer (I'm a teacher) I an home almost all day just thinking about it. I hate this week- it's worse than the TWW
  • I am totally in the same boat! I don't go to my appointment until tues (6w5d) I assume a few more weeks until an u/s. but I have the same worries!
  • I have the same worries and don't go to the doctor until Tuesday at 9w4d. I have had bad symptoms but they seem to be getting better as far as the nausea and In peeing less so it makes me super nervous Ive had a missed miscarriage or something.
  • Sorry girls. Let's just try to keep each other positive. So many miscarriages and losses make me so scared.
  • I suppose peeing every 15 minutes is a symptom ;)
  • I had no symptoms in first tri with my first.  I have not been so lucky this time.  You are fine!

Also, and I know the may seem mean and I don't mean it that way, but it seems like there are more miscarriages on the bump then in real-life.  Maybe it's just because people don't share as much IRL as much or that bumpies are hyper aware of all things pregnancy related.  I actually avoid those threads so as not to overwhelm myself into worry.

BabyFruit Ticker

• It sounds like you are having symptoms. Congrats on not having morning sickness.

Also, as a PSA, we have a daily symptom thread to post your symptoms or lack thereof.
    TTC #1 as of Feb. 2013
    BFP on Mar. 4, 2013, DX with MMC (blighted ovum) at 8 weeks, D&C
    TTC again as of May 2013
    BFP on June 24, 2013, EED March 12, 2014
    Diagnosed with endometriosis, PCOS, heterozygous MTHFR and positive for ANA

GROW BABY, GROW!
    BabyFruitTicker
  • Sore back and boobs is all i have so far and I'm thanking my lucky stars. I had really bad morning sickness with my twins and it was beyond miserable. Assuming there's just 1 in there this time, I'm hoping that means I won't get it (as bad) this time.
    photo 41f1f21b-fd5b-40ab-bc31-76a13e270270_zpscf391ac9.jpg
    After 2 years, Injects, PCOS diagnosis and 2 IUI's, we were blessed with our beautiful twin girls!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Baby Girl #3!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I had no symptoms in first tri with my first.  I have not been so lucky this time.  You are fine!

Also, and I know the may seem mean and I don't mean it that way, but it seems like there are more miscarriages on the bump then in real-life.  Maybe it's just because people don't share as much IRL as much or that bumpies are hyper aware of all things pregnancy related.  I actually avoid those threads so as not to overwhelm myself into worry.

Im sure it is because more people are just willing to anonymously talk about their miscarriages on the bump than in real life. Almost no one IRL knows I had a miscarriage. When I do tell people, it's amazing how many of them admit that they or a close friend have also had a loss.

I'm sorry, but digging your head in the sand and not offering those ladies condolences will not keep you from having a miscarriage. It's not like a virus you download by opening the thread.
    TTC #1 as of Feb. 2013
    BFP on Mar. 4, 2013, DX with MMC (blighted ovum) at 8 weeks, D&C
    TTC again as of May 2013
    BFP on June 24, 2013, EED March 12, 2014
    Diagnosed with endometriosis, PCOS, heterozygous MTHFR and positive for ANA

GROW BABY, GROW!
    BabyFruitTicker
  • I'm 8 wks today and have absolutely no symptoms except sore breasts. Everyone keeps tellin me that I should be greatful (and I am) but also a little freaked out I actually don't go to the doctor for two more weeks. I'm going crazy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"