July 2012 Moms
Options

PW'ing It Up: If you don't care for Ernie (or are tired of her for the day) this post isn't for you.

We did a mini photo shoot in our backyard because I couldn't stand that there were no decent photos of her in her birthday ensemble. Damnit, I bought that thing for a reason! I'm no photographer so no disparaging remarks about my light or inability to edit :) 

Re: PW'ing It Up: If you don't care for Ernie (or are tired of her for the day) this post isn't for you.

• Options
    Good grief she is cute! Two thumbs up on your photog skillz.

• Options
    love her
    imageimage
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    She is so very cute and that outfit is to die for!! Bravo!
    =D>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • Options
    I adore that outfit and she rocks it! Definitely deserves its own photo session!
  • Options
    Adorable! I love the outfit!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Great pics! Where did you find that romper? It's adorable!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

*Proud Air Force Wife*

"I'll love you forever,
    I'll like you for always.
    As long as I'm living,
    my baby you'll be."
  • Options

Oh my freaking lord.  The ruffly yellow butt one is so ADORABLE!!!!!  These all came out great, but I'm a sucker for ruffle butts.

That came out weird.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Thanks Ladies!! She is pretty cute!

The Etsy shop I got it from is here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ELLAandGRACEcustoms... She was absolutely wonderful! And the romper is SO well made!

• Options
    zyaszyas member
    so cute!! I love her outfit!
  • Options
    @mrsmckinky, Our plan has always been to move down south. You start working on things on your end and I'll start work on them on mine. We can make it happen. I will design the signature drinks, You will, of course, do the wedding cake.

@bellaxanthe, Oh yes, we can be ladies that shop, and lunch. Did you see my other PW thread with the pictures of our smash cake that we totally stole from you and Little Rizzo?

• Options
    mightybee said:
    So, I'm just going to go right on ahead and be creepy with it....I love your daughter, and I'm going to have to have another son soon so that he can court her (since Evie has already stolen Dex).  She is ridiculously adorable, and these pictures are amazing!
    I'd like to go ahead and throw Dylan in there as a possible woo-er. I never thought I'd be "that mom" to try to set up her kid, but here I am. I think they'd make a great pair because they both have great hair.

E is going to have quite a line of suitors lined up at her door...
    It is important to prioritize the important things in a mate  ;)

• Options
    She is so stinking cute!
    imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    <-----  DEAD

I. can't. handle. the. cute. !!!

• Options
    codybarre said:

mightybee said:

So, I'm just going to go right on ahead and be creepy with it....I love your daughter, and I'm going to have to have another son soon so that he can court her (since Evie has already stolen Dex).  She is ridiculously adorable, and these pictures are amazing!

I'd like to go ahead and throw Dylan in there as a possible woo-er. I never thought I'd be "that mom" to try to set up her kid, but here I am. I think they'd make a great pair because they both have great hair.

E is going to have quite a line of suitors lined up at her door...
    Ohhh Dylan does have great hair! They would totes make a cute couple!

I guess we'll have to see who Ernie prefers... The cute blonde or the nice young gentleman in the 3 piece suit???? Only time will tell!

• Options
    She is such a cutie! I'm a little jelly of her romper
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Loooove her! I think she's growing out the the "cute baby" stage and actually looking like a pretty little girl. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Adorable!  I love her outfit.  She is one of the best dressed babies on our board!
  • Options
    Love the photos! Super cute!
    Visit The Nest
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"