Options

Open Letter Wednesday

What's on your mind today ladies?

Thoughts, confessions, thanks??
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Open Letter Wednesday

• Options
    Dear co-workers

Yes, I understand I am just getting back from my vacation, but that doesn't mean you need to schedule 907 meetings today to regroup. Just let me do my job!!!

Signed, exhausted from lack of sleep on my "vacation"

Dear boobs,

WTF??? Get your ish together. I don't know if its bc you have gotten used to nursing only or if my exhaustion is taking a toll on you, but this is unacceptable! I need more milk to send in tomorrow!

Signed, thankful for a freezer stash
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Dear DH -

Take the damn phone out of your hand and put it down. There is no reason for you to have your phone in your hand 24/7. Help me clean the house! Help me with the baby! Do something other than play on your phone all of the time. It's driving me nuts.

Love,

Wife that wants her husband back

Dear people looking at our house -

Someone please buy it! I'm ready to move on and I'm tired of keeping my house spotless at all times.

Signed,

Tired Mama

Dear DS,

I just love your little giggles. Thanks for sleeping in this morning.

Love,

Your Proud Mama

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LoCarbLoCarb member
    Dear Self-

Waking up at 3:45a for the Insanity workout is insane but you are seeing results. Continue to eat right, exercise and don't let any sweets tempt you. Will power; stay strong.

-Kicking ass one day at a time

Dear DC/PS-

I didn't think it was possible but you are even more awesome with the changes to the curriculum solidifying I made the right choice in child care.

Satisfied Momma

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LoCarb said:
    Dear Self-

Waking up at 3:45a for the Insanity workout is insane but you are seeing results. Continue to eat right, exercise and don't let any sweets tempt you. Will power; stay strong.

-Kicking ass one day at a time

Dear LoCarb

Holy Shit.  You're my hero! 

Signed,

No amount of motivation will get me up at 345am.

• Options

Dear co-workers,

I am going to miss you all...it's starting to hit this will be my last week here.

Dear prospective homes,

PLease let us find one that works for us...I am starting to get nervous and the clock is ticking.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    Dear Well Meaning Friend,

Please don't tell a pregnant person "my friend gave birth at 38 weeks, maybe your baby will come early too!" excitedly. Most pregnant women, while perhaps uncomfy near the end, still would like their babies to stay in for the full 40 weeks if they can. Also, you don't know if the pregnant person was just told by their doctor that they are going to be induced early and that they are really stressed out about this fact.

Signed,
    Not pregnant, but I can't believe you just told our mutual friend that and I wish I could find the words to tell you that might not have been the best thing to say.
  • Options

Dear Realtor,

Please make sure the contracts you send me to sign don't contradict themselves.  I don't like being the one to make line x line edits, it's sort of your job and why you get a commission in this process. 

Dear AC at former home,

Please please tell me it was just a hot day, you were set to 85 and the inspector didn't wait long enough for you to cool below 70.  Three weeks ago you rocked an overnight temp of 68, so don't go out on me now!  And you are so young! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Dear Brain,

That issue that kept you up for 2+ hours last night took 10 minutes to clear up at work. 

KThanx!

Dear Nandos,

I'll be back.  I may skip the fries but the chicken was yummy.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"