August 2013 Moms
Options

Just Weird

This morning I was in lecture and I got a message from a number that I did not recognize. The text said, "how are you doing mommy?" I kind of did a double take and started not to respond to it but instead asked who is this on the off chance it was some misguided child that meant to text their parent. Come to find out it was my ex roommate. She asks me if I had forgotten about her already. I said umm no but no one but my children call me mommy. Her response, "I did." At this point I am irritated because I did not give this annoying girl my number in the first place the leasing office did when she was "worried" I hadn't come back to the apartment for a few days. ( I had a small gap in classes due to my professor being out of town) I am now irrationally irritated. She texted to see if I had baby yet and to send her pictures. 1. I have no intentions of doing so I don't know you and have spoken to you a handful of times. 2. Please stop bothering me!! I am probably just being grumpy but I really am seriously pissy about it and want to tell her to GO AWAY!
imageimageimageimage

Re: Just Weird

• Options
    creepy stalker - is this the slob?
    photo regina_zpsee0752b3.gif

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #1 mm/c at 12w1d

• Options
    LOL, stalker!!! I'd just stop responding. Although, I am notorious for changing my phone number when people become annoying...

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would just ignore her. Hopefully she will get the message and stop responding, but def weird
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    What a weirdo! Do you have the option of blocking her number?
    Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."
  • Options
    That is stalker-ish. How creepy!

• Options
    creepy stalker - is this the slob?
    No this is the other room mate. She is really overbearing like the type that if she came home from work and she knew I was home, even if my door was closed she had to come knock just to talk to me. I am pretty sure my door is closed for a reason which means I don't want to be bothered. 
    imageimageimageimage

• Options
    Jill9288 said:
    OHHHH!! I have verizon I CAN block her!!! *squeallls*
    imageimageimageimage

• Options
    Jill9288 said:
    That's totally what I was thinking. That's block worthy in my opinion!
    Married DH <3 : 7/7/12; 3 fur babies (2 dogs and 1 cat)
    DS born 9/3/13; DD born 7/22/15; LO due 5/28/18
    FS (age 5) and FD (age 2) to become AS/AD very soon!

• Options
    LOL, stalker!!! I'd just stop responding. Although, I am notorious for changing my phone number when people become annoying...
    I have had my number for so long I refuse to change it now, but the thought had crossed my mind.
    imageimageimageimage

• Options
    What a creeper!
  • Options
    @AndreaVilla : I didn't think they could but I have never been in a roommate situation. 
    imageimageimageimage

• Options
    I'm pretty sure they can't just give your information out. I'd be pissed, and a bit creeped out. Actually, a lot creeped out. You would think she'd get the idea that if you were roommates and she didn't already have your number, you obviously didn't want her to have it! Definitely block that number!
    A'13 June Siggy Contest- TV Dads
  • Options
    Um, creepy and weird. Obviously if you wanted to give her updates you would have gotten her number and done so. Yup, blocking is the way to go. Some people just don't seem to understand boundaries.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"