March 2014 Moms
Options

These hormones! I'm a mess

I cry at the drop off a hat these days! I just cried 5 separate times watching the Sex and the City movie for the hundredth time. The scene where Miranda and Steve meet on the bridge to give their marriage another go... Oh Lord. Damn these pregnancy hormones!!

Re: These hormones! I'm a mess

• Options
    I sob uncontrollably at that part, the part where Carrie hits Big with her bouquet(jeebus, I just choked up typing that) & at the part where Charlotte curses the day Big was born. LOL I think that movie is totally off limits for a long time. If I can't hold it together not pregnant, pregnant me will be a hot mess!

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • Options
    I cried watching Adventure Time yesterday. Honestly don't know what to do with myself I'm a mess! And there's an advert that sets me off too. The best is yet to come haha x
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    These hormones are a fickle bitch!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"