April 2013 Moms

April 2014

Did anyone notice the April board for NEXT April is up?? How crazy is that?? It just made me do a double take.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: April 2014

• Makes sense. We are nearing August and it was August 5 I guesses I was pregnant due to symptoms and August 7 I tested. My due date was April 13 so those due early April already know.

We have been thinking and talking back about about how things were so different a year ago. Serious things as stupid things-like how I couldn't smell eggs on my birthday last year without throwing up. :)

• Feels weird to remember the exact moment of conception. Does anyone else know their 'conception day'
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • none5none5 member
    It will be one year ago tomorrow that I got my BFP!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • i was still tracking our BDs so i'm pretty sure it was July 7th (we didn't do it much that month). I got the first faint positive August 1st
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage
  • CanukMam said:

Feels weird to remember the exact moment of conception. Does anyone else know their 'conception day'

Yes! SO is in the military so we do not see each other on regular basis. I found out I was prego in June n he only made one visit in July so I do know exact day! I think it's pretty cool :)
  • CanukMam said:

Feels weird to remember the exact moment of conception. Does anyone else know their 'conception day'

Yep :) we conceived on our wedding anniversary. We were TTC and I was tracking my fertility. My DH was also out of town the week prior and just got home.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • leasajleasaj member
    Makes me a little sad. I loved being pregnant!
  • CanukMam said:

Yes! We conceived on my birthday lol. Best birthday present ever! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • CanukMam said:

Yes! We conceived on my birthday lol. Best birthday present ever! :)

I conceived around July 26th and got my positive pregnancy test on August 7th, my birthday!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I got my BFP early -- July 20th -- but I wasn't temping or charting so I can't really be certain waht day we actually conceived.  I know that I got the positive about 6 days before I was expecting my period, just like the packaging said. :-)

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I conceived on July 22nd and i found out on August 31st. Cant believe its been a year already!
  • jackie9480jackie9480 member
    edited July 2013

That just seems crazy!  But I knew by this time last year that I was pregnant.  Just doesnt seem like a year already. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Adalyn 9/28/2010 & Peter 4/1/2013

• Conceived July 12th, got my BFP exactly 2 weeks later on the 26th! It is crazy that it has been over a year!
  • CanukMamCanukMam member
    edited July 2013
    I'm trying to convince hubby that we should celebrate LOs conception day, its the day his life began and I think its special, he thinks its weird but I think its just such a miracle
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yup. Crazy! I got my BFP on July 21st last year, so it makes sense.

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• One year ago yesterday I was supposed to get a visit from AF and when she didn't come in the morning ( I always woke up with my period) I took a test and got my BFP. Yesterday morning I was awoken by a visit from AF. I literally picked up right where I left off...kind of crazy! 
  • Conceived August 7th, got my BFP August 19th! Can't believe a year is coming up!
  • Conceived July 11th found out Aug 5th! We're celebrating, we found out the day after our wedding so we'll be celebrating our first anniversary PLUS it being a year since we found out we were expecting!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We had our BFP this time last year.  I was traveling to Ireland with a bunch of my girls, and I wanted to make sure I could drink on the trip, since I was "so sure it wasn't going to happen, but just in case..."
  • I'm pretty sure I conceived on our anniversary too. I put off taking a pregnancy test for a good two weeks after AF was expected though. Found out "for sure" on Aug 9 :)

• Not sure exactly the day of conception was but I got my BFP on August 22! I remember I was going to bush gardens the next day and didn't want to ride the roller coasters if I was KU! Plus the queasiness had already set in so I thought something was up! Crazy.
  • Got my BFP on August 7th!
  • I got conceived a bit earlier than some of you. My little guy didn't want to come out. I know when it was though. Funny, it was the next day after my husband lit himself on fire by accident trying to prove to my cousins that he could light a bon fire in the rain... a little too much fuel fumes in the air made him into a fireball.

I found out about my pregnancy in July though, just for the hell of it I took the test. My hubs thought it was a joke test from Spencers.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"