August 2012 Moms

I am starting over!

Good morning/afternoon ladies!

I was having a ton of trouble using TB so I came across as a lurker.  I tried changing my siggy over and over with no luck so I started over.  I was formally wakbordrchk.
August 2013 Siggy Challenge! 

Re: I am starting over!

• And once again my siggy is not there....  Ah geeze, here we go again!

• Test
  • Loading the player...
  • Help please!
  • Are you going to the little head icon on the upper right side of the screen?  What are you trying to use as your siggy? 

Also, once the new siggy is saved, all the old posts will show it, so there's no need to do a test post. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I am going into my profile to 'edit avatar/signature' and in the signature field, I typed my header 'August 2013 siggy' and posted a picture that I got from postimg.org.  I copied the link 'thumbnail for forum' and pasted it below my header.  When I go from profile to community, I have to re-log in every time and in my profile where it says posts, it still shows 0.  So I had to come back to the Aug 2012 board to see it... 
  •  Here's what I did.

Click on head icon on upper right side of screen.  (accunt options) it pulls up a drop down box, click "preferences".

On left side of screen under avatar click on "signature settings".

From there link the code either directly or in the icon box.

totally diff than how it used to be.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• WhtRssnGrl posted a thread called "siggy" and there is a link in there to some really great instructions. I just used them. (AND CHECK OUT MAH NEW SIGGY!!) I use tiny pic too, and previously posted the img code. Now I had to use the html code.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thank you girls!!! ^:)^
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"