November 2013 Moms

Combi Carseat

Anyone use one?

What do you think?

Likes? Dislikes?

Re: Combi Carseat

• I had one and 2012. It was cream and black. For the most part loved it and the stroller is super compact and light. The cons: the piece that snaps is hard to do cause you have to push them together. Also cream is a bad idea with babies and spitting up! Got so dirty!!! So avoid that color. Otherwise maybe check out babies r us to see how the buckle is.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • I don't know much about car seats. 

There is a great facebook group called Car Seats for The Littles - they have a bunch of car seat techs who give great pros and cons about all different seats, and can even suggest seats based on your budget, vehicle, and whatever else!  Check them out if you have questions :)

• Loading the player...
  • I ended up registering for the Combi Coccoro as a convertible seat.  I'm a FTM with no real experience, but I researched and needed a seat that would fit my Toyota Prius C which is a ridiculously small car.  Also, planning on the Britax B-safe as an infant seat.
  • My friend offered me hers to use, she bought it new in January when her son was born. But he was 10 pounds at birth and is already in a convertible because he is above the weight limit. It's lime green and black so the color isn't an issue, but I'm wondering if I can find a compatible stroller that I like.. Thanks for the advice ladies! No one I know besides her has used one and since that's the only one shes ever used she can't really compare it to anything.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"