July 2013 Moms

We welcomed Peyton Grace to the world 7/18/13

I wasn't due til the 25th but my midwife gave us the option to induce on the 18th & we took it. I was in soo much pain & I was soo ready to meet my little girl! We had to check in at the hospital at midnight on the 17th but they didn't get the show started til 8:30am on the 18th. They were supposed to start the pitocin at 4am, but there were 2 ladies in active labor at that time. My day went by incredibly slowly. After I had my epidural at like 4 in the afternoon, I'd finally made it to a 5! I was able to take a nap then noticed the epidural starting to wear off on my right side, they checked & at that point I was a 7 so I couldn't get anymore pain meds. But after that, things started happening really quickly, it was about 8pm at this point. I felt the urge to push & they checked & I was finally at 10. I was already crowning by the time my midwife got there. Then at 9:32 pm we welcomed Peyton Grace into the world. 7lbs 3 ounces, 19 in long. It was a long day, but I wouldn't have changed a thing! My hubby & I are soo in love with our little girl!

Re: We welcomed Peyton Grace to the world 7/18/13

• Jchippo said: 
    I wasn't due til the 25th but my midwife gave us the option to induce on the 18th & we took it. I was in soo much pain & I was soo ready to meet my little girl!
     Really?!? Suck it up, cupcake...
  • Loading the player...
  • Asbromle said:
    Meow.
    Yup, I'm feeling catty...  :D
  • She apparently posted and then left. Must've just wanted to let us know... thank goodness.
  • ramy3695 said:
    feel bad for her baby - apparently she is not only me me me with adults but even with her own baby.    I'm uncomfortable ergo I need an induction 1 week early? B!tch really?  please.

I thought the same thing. Obnoxious.
    yeah. We've have the same EDD. I'm still pregnant and miserable. OP is a tool. 

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• ramy3695 said:
    feel bad for her baby - apparently she is not only me me me with adults but even with her own baby.    I'm uncomfortable ergo I need an induction 1 week early? B!tch really?  please.

Same here, WTH. 
     imageimageimageimage  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

• ramy3695 said:

etoille said:

This made me LOL. Not at your discomfort but at your comment. Ha!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Big brother James 6-19-11  ****  Little sister Lillianna 6-26-13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"