3rd Trimester
Options

TMI

I know it's normal to have discharge during pregnancy but is it normal to not have discharge? I have been very dry lately which is nice but now I'm starting to wonder if maybe there is something wrong. Has anyone experience this? And should I mention it to my doc, I'm 30 weeks along.

Re: TMI

• Options
    You should always mention any concerns you have to your doctor, whether it's big or small, second guessed as significant or not. That's what they are there for. Talking to your doctor will put your mind at rest. You'll probably feel better getting feedback on the subject.

I will say it is more common to have an increased production of discharge, as opposed to none or very little, due to the boost of estrogen your body creates during the 3rd trimester. So I've read.
  • Options
    Mine comes and goes last week I was complaining because of so much this week there is little to none...If it is a big concern and you have that I need to call my dr. feeling do so. I have appointments every two weeks so I wait to ask my questions when I get to the appointment. You will know when something is truly wrong the "gut feeling" will kick in.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"