October 2013 Moms
Options

Gestational D.....AGAIN!?!?

I had GD with my first child, and now wouldnt you know it, ive got it AGAIN!!!! i dont really remember the resources i used last time. Please share some links that have helped some of you with this and with food ideas. I'm not a big cooker, so I'm not looking for meals that are going to take 2 hours to preprare, just simple stuff that can get me through the day. Thanks, and good luck to all the other GD mommies out there!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Gestational D.....AGAIN!?!?

• Options
    Low carb, no white breads (see gif), pastas, rice, cookies, candy, cake, syrup, anything sugary...pretty easy, yet painful. Eat meat, veggies, nuts, whole wheat products, cheese, and fruit within serving sizes. Also, you will get a diabetic educator. 

AND, you should not be surprised you have it again...that is common.

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpgimage
    imageimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/07/a4ee8a96ea9a5b36f67716d2e4a85b.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • Options
                                                     imageimage
                                        Lilypie - (JNST)image
                                         Lilypie - (aqIx)
  • Options

Only if you discuss mucus plugs and what to pack in my hospital bag with me 9,500,356 times.

DD#1~Emma Dawn 12/19/00 7lb 10 oz 21"
    DD#2~Daphney Mae 04/17/03 7lb 13oz 21"
    DD#3~Grace Deonea 05/20/10 8lb 2oz 21"
        DS#1~Brody Maxwell born 10/16/13 8lb 10oz 21"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Is it this one @Petdocd??

• Options
    FetishFetish member

LOL damn, a girl cant ask a GD question without getting spammed by dumb replies.
    Glad someone answered her question though. 
    Hey robertson10, if you have any other questions about this, just go to the "High Risk" page on TB. They will give you lots of advice.
    Or inbox me, I can give you all my GD wisdom ;P 

BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    If you were around enough and actually posted here, you would know that for at least a month now all we've gotten was GD posts. Gets very monotonous and mind numbing. There is a fabulous search feature and her doctor can answer a lot of these questions as well.

• Options
    We warned everyone about the gifs with GD and weight posts. Pay attention.
                                                     imageimage
                                        Lilypie - (JNST)image
                                         Lilypie - (aqIx)
  • Options
    I'm sure A LOT of people do not spend EVERY day on these boards! So if you have seen 40 GD posts recently then you obviously have way too much time on your hands!have some respect for those of us who are seeking real relatable answers and not a bunch of gifs because THOSE are getting "monotonous " : )
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    How many times do we have to give the same answers? And why is she not talking to her doctor? She's had this before, it's not something new to her. A little research on her part can go a long way.

• Options
    I'm sure A LOT of people do not spend EVERY day on these boards! So if you have seen 40 GD posts recently then you obviously have way too much time on your hands!have some respect for those of us who are seeking real relatable answers and not a bunch of gifs because THOSE are getting "monotonous " : )
    How about if you don't tell us how to respond and we won't tell you how to respond? K?
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    At least the GIFs are entertaining.  I would much rather see those over and over again than the endless GD questions.

https://doblelol.com/uploads/3/funny-movies-tumblr.jpg
  • Options
    Now this is monotonous 
                                                     imageimage
                                        Lilypie - (JNST)image
                                         Lilypie - (aqIx)
  • Options
    Fetish said:

LOL damn, a girl cant ask a GD question without getting spammed by dumb replies.
    Glad someone answered her question though. 
    Hey robertson10, if you have any other questions about this, just go to the "High Risk" page on TB. They will give you lots of advice.
    Or inbox me, I can give you all my GD wisdom ;P 

You can see by the number of 'responses' that this topic has bored EVERYONE to death here and nobody is bothering to respond anymore. We are not Yahoo answers for drive by's from newbs. We're not stopping anyone from responding by posting gifs, it's just that no one wants to anymore b/c it's been done to death. She can run a search or search Google. It's not that hard.

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    I obviously have too much time on my hands since I have read way too many of these gd posts. Boring. Just like me, apparently.
  • Options
    I wish I could join the gif party... But I STILL can't do it on Mobil boo

• Options

bkeane619 said:
    Now this is monotonous 
    That is fuckin freaky. Also, am I the only one who thinks that whole arrangement looks like a vagina? No? Just me? It's like if Georgia O'Keefe designed a staircase.

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    bkeane619bkeane619 member
    edited July 2013
    petdocd said:
    You seemed to like gifs just fine when you were trying to start a gif war between November's BMB and us. 
    https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/9050970/if-they-want-mean#latest
    The internet never forgets my dear. I'm sure you have more important things to do than be a white knight for a pregnancy forum, so run along now. 
                                                     imageimage
                                        Lilypie - (JNST)image
                                         Lilypie - (aqIx)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"