July 2013 Moms
Options

Hello everyone I moved from the August board to here

I had my baby boy last Sunday July 21,2013 .Water broke at home they started pitocin at 4:30 pm and he was here 10:13 Pm .Henry weighed 8lbs and 6 ozs 19.5 inches long ....I am a very happy Mom ,so glad he is here .

Re: Hello everyone I moved from the August board to here

• Options
    Congrats, when was your actual due date?
  • Options
    flkongflkong member
    I posted this same thing on the previous thread. ITA with @etoille!  You don't need to move here from the August board. You've been with those guys throughout your pregnancy so it's only right to stay true to them. Chances are, people with due dates at the beginning or end of the month may deliver the month before or month after their birth month. But, they're not expected to switch bmb's. I'm not being snarky either, just trying to give you another option. I delivered in June, but I'm still on the July board. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Congrats!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Glad to have you!
  • Options
    fklang said:

I posted this same thing on the previous thread. ITA with @etoille!  You don't need to move here from the August board. [B]You've been with those guys throughout your pregnancy so it's only right to stay true to them.[/B] Chances are, people with due dates at the beginning or end of the month may deliver the month before or month after their birth month. But, they're not expected to switch bmb's. I'm not being snarky either, just trying to give you another option. I delivered in June, but I'm still on the July board. 

She hasn't though. We have no idea who she is lol
    #-o
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • Options
    KMSonnKMSonn member
    Congrats!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Due date was august 12 .Negative comments is the reason i never post and just read the boards
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"