Late Term and Child Loss
Options

TTCAL check-in

Welcome to TTCAL CheckIn!

I hope I can find you all well and positive this week! Please don't be shy in asking the PGAL/PAL ladies questions if you have them. Lots of baby dust on all of you!

Where are you in your TTCAL journey?

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming?

QOTW: How do you keep things interesting in the bedroom during FW?

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

Re: TTCAL check-in

• Options
    Where are you in your TTCAL journey? CD 31 maybe 6dpo

Nutritionist next week, doc the week after to check in regarding metformin and TTC

It's been hard, especially because I'm a late Oer with PCOS. We've tried different positions, and done some visualization- like imagine we are on the beach or something. It has helped!
    Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? I'm confused with my chart and frustrated. Before my loss, I had a clear O pattern. Now, not so much. I think last cycle was AO though FF puts O on cd 35. FF gave me CHs this cycle for CD 25 but my temp dropped the last two days. If temp stays the same I lose my CHs. Ugh. Makes sexy time hard because we have to keep going until I'm really sure I O. blah!

My Blog

Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Options
    Where are you in your TTCAL journey? CD 19, 5dpo

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming? I had my midwives appt. this past friday the 26th.  It went really well and they said I would be a good candidate for VBAC.

QOTW: How do you keep things interesting in the bedroom during FW? Just try not to think that we are doing this to make a baby but instead just doing it for fun.  I put on some sexy outfits and we just don't pressure ourselves.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? I can't wait to be pregnant.  I am looking forward to a different experience with my new midwives group.  It will be nice to have a woman doctor this time as I feel they will be more understanding of any pregnancy symptoms.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    CD 10 or so.  I'm not charting this month so this is kind of a "see what happens" cycle.

Nope

I try not to focus on the "work" and just act like it's for fun.  Plus I don't tell DH when I'm O'ing so there less pressure on him.

I have been thinking that if I get pregnant this cycle, it will be on the same time line as my pregnancy with Stella, just two years later.  I also can't believe it was two years ago that I got pregnant with her.

BFP #1 Jan. 2011 - mmc Mar. 2011 
    BFP #2 Aug. 2011 - My sleeping angel Stella, born April 21, 2012 
    BFP #3 Nov. 2012 - mmc Dec. 2012
    BFP #4 April 2013 - mc May 2013
    BFP #5 Sept. 2013 - EDD 5.24.14
  • Options
    Thanks shandorfml2 for posting the check in!

CD 8 (since most recent loss)/9 DPO

No

I try to not let him know when FW is, but I think he suspects it. I tried to tell him that I am naturally more amorous during that time, so if he wants it all month long, he needs to step up and initiate more! He ends up waiting until I right around when AF and of course my mood is not the best!

Just the usual wondering what this month will bring us: AF or BFP?

BFP #1 12.24.07 - DD born @ 39w1d on 08.26.08
    BFP #2 08.04.11 - DD born still @ 37w3d on 03.25.12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TTC #3 since May 2012

BFP #3 12.29.12 - CP @ 4w2d on 01.02.13
    BFP #4 10.17.13 - CP @ 4w2d on 10.23.13

BFP #5 04.06.14 - MMC 05.07.14

No longer trying to conceive.

image    http://oi40.tinypic.com/15czrid.jpg     image

• Options
    CD 10 or so.  I'm not charting this month so this is kind of a "see what happens" cycle.

Nope

I try not to focus on the "work" and just act like it's for fun.  Plus I don't tell DH when I'm O'ing so there less pressure on him.

I have been thinking that if I get pregnant this cycle, it will be on the same time line as my pregnancy with Stella, just two years later.  I also can't believe it was two years ago that I got pregnant with her.
    I am right there with you on this part. If I test on Friday, it will be the same time frame that I found out I was pregnant with Annabelle. And of course since I am crazy, I have already counted out the weeks and I would have a scheduled induction 1-2 days before her 2 year angelversary. A little stressful to think about!

BFP #1 12.24.07 - DD born @ 39w1d on 08.26.08
    BFP #2 08.04.11 - DD born still @ 37w3d on 03.25.12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TTC #3 since May 2012

BFP #3 12.29.12 - CP @ 4w2d on 01.02.13
    BFP #4 10.17.13 - CP @ 4w2d on 10.23.13

BFP #5 04.06.14 - MMC 05.07.14

No longer trying to conceive.

image    http://oi40.tinypic.com/15czrid.jpg     image

• Options
    Where are you in your TTCAL journey? CD 27 12 DPO

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming? Just had a diagnostic lab where they removed some endometriosis.  Had the same procedure last year and was pregnant with my boys the next month. Feeling very hopeful that it'll be just what I needed again.  We've tried 2 IUI's since our loss with no luck.

QOTW: How do you keep things interesting in the bedroom during FW? Honestly, we don't worry about it.  We are kind of thinking that it won't be possible to get pregnant without the IUI since that's what it took last time, so we just don't stress about timing and try and stay relaxed about it.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? I'm so very hopeful about the surgery and my ability to conceive after it.  I'm also nervous.  We specifically didn't do the surgery earlier or try for an IUI this month because I didn't want to follow the same timing as my last pregnancy.  I have a hard time with things still, and some days I'm not sure I do want another pregnancy.  What I want are my beautiful boys back, but I know that's impossible.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimage

• Options

Nope

I am right there with you on this part. If I test on Friday, it will be the same time frame that I found out I was pregnant with Annabelle. And of course since I am crazy, I have already counted out the weeks and I would have a scheduled induction 1-2 days before her 2 year angelversary. A little stressful to think about!

I'm kinda in the same boat. We found out on 7/7/12 we were pregnant with Ana, and I just got my pos OPK so prob Oing today, and since we'd be induced at 37 weeks that puts us at the end of March. Ana was born 3/2. So, that makes me really happy as I want to be KU and not have to go to long after her birthday to have my rainbow. So, hoping I get KU this cycle.

My Blog

Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards