March 2014 Moms
Options

There's 1/2 of a cheesecake in my fridge

I hosted a jewelry party tonight and, seeing how it's National Cheesecake Day, I served various goodies that went along with the "holiday." I'm left with a few cheesecake-stuffed raspberries and strawberries, some red velvet cake with cheesecake topping.......and an entire half of a cheesecake. That's a copycat recipe if The Cheesecake Factory's original one. And I made strawberry sauce for it.

N.O.M.

I'm laying in bed and all I can think about is helping myself to another serving! I just might have it for breakfast. And then I'll pawn the rest off on unsuspecting friends and neighbors so I don't gain all of my allowed pregnancy pounds in the next week!
Bubba, born Jan. 2007 * Sissy, born Apr. 2009 * Baby Sister, born Feb. 2014

Re: There's 1/2 of a cheesecake in my fridge

• Options
    Do you deliver? LOL
    [-O<

BFP #1 10/02/06, EDD 5/1/07 Natural Miscarriage 1 week after BFP

BFP #2 3/28/07, EDD 11/19/07 Natural Miscarriage 2 weeks after BFP

BFP #3 1/16/11, 1st U/S - 1/28/11 HR 132bpm, Missed Miscarriage- 2/28/11, D&C 3/8/11 

March 2011, diagnosed with MTHFR gene mutation

"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap and tell them about You, but since I didn't get the chance, would You please hold them on Your lap and tell them about me?

BFP #4 6/26/13, EDD 3/8/14, Delivered @ 40w6d
    Bethany Elizabeth born on 3/14/14 @ 6:48am weighing almost 8lbs 1oz and measuring 20 1/2 inches.

• Options

=P~

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow those things would not be safe in my fridge right now!
    Pregnancy Tickerimage
  • Options
  • Options
    I am very upset that no one informed me that yesterday was National Cheesecake Day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    MK1550MK1550 member
    Oh man! That sounds delish! They would be way too dangerous in my fridge!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"