July 2012 Moms
Options

Compliment a random bumpie day?

Between TW day, open letter, and a few other posts, it seems like we have a few people down in the dumps today. Let's spread some love, shall we? Cue rainbow vomit.

@Meow84 I adore your new siggy, Kiera is gorgeous as always and I am loving the Zack Brown quote.

@mrsmckinky the Hungry Caterpillar cookies are freaking amazeballs, I wish you lived close to me so I could hire you for Taylor's birthday parties every year.

@megs52881 (this is more of a call-out) where the fuck have you been these days? Did the new format scare you off? Get over it. I miss you and your late night wine induced drunken pot stirring.

Re: Compliment a random bumpie day?

• Options
    @sunshinelady everything is going to be ok. I just know it!

rtaylor ,amilyn9785 ,kimmer ,chipmonk come hang out with me and by my bff's!!!!! I feel like I could hang with yall all friggin day!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options

rtaylor ,amilyn9785 ,kimmer ,chipmonk come hang out with me and by my bff's!!!!! I feel like I could hang with yall all friggin day!
    I wanna play!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I wanna play!
    You to you to! Lets build a commune but with booze and weed!

• Options
    @dbliesmer lol thanks, I'm an extremely irratable person but a few years back I learned to channel that irritability into humor. Good to know it's working!
  • Options
    @adorebella Your siggy pic is to die for. Every time I see your gorgeous boy I just die a little. His outfit is so adorable and he is so handsome!

• Options
    elizdgelizdg member
    @sunshinelady6 aw, I just got some warm and fuzzies! It must be our super awesome name that gives us that connection ;) Also, fishybride has been cracking me up lately, and I'll admit that I've been stalking joi's Pinterest like its my job because she pins some fabulous recipes.
  • Options

Cajun: I <3 you and just know one day your sometime twat kids will realize how wicked rad of a mom they have</p>

The way today is going I hope this is true! It's time for a trip to NC soon!!!!!

• Options
    @Laurski81 your sig is my absolute favorite!

@PegLeg715 you did an AMAZING thing for Caz by pushing through to 10cm and avoiding that c/s.  C-sections can be a life saving procedure and absolutely have their place, but you knew instinctively that wasn't the right way to birth YOUR baby, under YOUR circumstances, and you took control.  I hope you feel as incredible as you are because damn woman, you ROCKED it.

@BubbaJug you are beautiful, and I love you so much for wearing pink rain boots in your family photo shoot.  Keep being who you are because you're pretty effin cool.  Also, your birth story is tied for most views on the blog.  
    =D>

Speaking of birth stories, complimentary call-out (or whatever) to ALL of you who have shared.  I can't tell you how many private messages I've received from women who you've touched, educated, and inspired.  THANK YOU for sharing your truth!  
    :x

• Options
    traceyt07 said:
    @sallysunrise: OMG, that siggy is ADORABLE!
    Aww shucks!   :-*

• Options
    elizdgelizdg member
    @chipmunk112511 back at ya girl! I can't wait :)
  • Options

@Meow84 - I have to admit I've been Bump crushing on you and Kiera pretty hard lately.

Singingirl - I know you got a call-out not too long ago, but just wanted to add to it - It's pretty nice having you around - glad you stopped lurking!

• Options
    Aww geez guys! Way to make me feel all warm and fuzzy!

@mightybee, you are my latest bump crush. I feel as though we have a pretty similar sense of humor and I like that you jumped in, are able to keep up, and have stuck around. Admittedly, I know zilch about you other than your real name, and that your kid is effing adorable. If I was more driven, I would facebook stalk you. We'll see what kind of time I have. 

@sallysunrise, hahah, I wonder why mine has gotten so many views? I mean, the title is normal? Weird. However, I think you're lovely. While I don't know that I will ever go the route of having a Doula, but if I did, I pretty sure I could handle hanging out with you for that process. Your kids are cute, and you've (obviously) got great taste in rainboots...What more does a person need?

@hijoi, I wasn't around before the babies were born but I can say for sure that I like "not working as a teacher" Joi way better than "working as a teacher" Joi. You seem so much happier, and I'm glad for you if you're hating your life less.

@pegleg715, I owe you a great deal. Since I confessed that I wanted scrunchies to come back, and you said they never left, I went out a bought a buttload and it's changed my life. Seriously. I have zero plans to pull a Britney and shave that shit off, and no more pulling rabbit sized wads of hair out of my head after I take out a messy bun.

• Options
    KarmBKarmB member
  • Options
    @KarmB duh, love you more ho.
  • Options
    @nesenotes: I am still sending huge hugs your way. I hope you are doing okay after the passing of your dog.

@megs52881: I second RTaylor's call out. I also miss your late night drunkenness. Please come back and entertain us again!

@Meow84: I totally have a girl crush on you.  You and Grumpy Cat are adorable and I love your new siggy pics!!
    :\">
    Thank you. I truly appreciate all of you keeping me in your thoughts.

@sweetlittlething You make me laugh every day, thank you for bringing a smile to my face. Same with @reinedcajun and @sunshinelady and @KarmB. I miss gif answers laide.
    :x
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • Options
    GAhh! @kellybellybean! You were the other one I wanted to compliment! I knew there was another one and it completely slipped my memory... Probably saw a squirrel or something. (And thank you for complimenting me!) But I think you're fantastic! Your kids are lovely and I am in awe every time you post a photo on IG of food. Seriously, mouthwatering. Do you make those recipes up, or is there a book? (Please say there is a book), and you're oh so crafty... I'm very glad you're my internet friend!

• Options
    @hibiscus29 I admire your patience and understanding of other's situations.  You seem like you would make such a wonderful friend!
    imageimage
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @jnoone  I also think you'd make an excellent friend.  I like your subtle sense of humor and your perspective on things.
    imageimage
  • Options
    mightybee said:
    BubbaJug said:
    Aww geez guys! Way to make me feel all warm and fuzzy!

@mightybee, you are my latest bump crush. I feel as though we have a pretty similar sense of humor and I like that you jumped in, are able to keep up, and have stuck around. Admittedly, I know zilch about you other than your real name, and that your kid is effing adorable. If I was more driven, I would facebook stalk you. We'll see what kind of time I have. 

@sallysunrise, hahah, I wonder why mine has gotten so many views? I mean, the title is normal? Weird. However, I think you're lovely. While I don't know that I will ever go the route of having a Doula, but if I did, I pretty sure I could handle hanging out with you for that process. Your kids are cute, and you've (obviously) got great taste in rainboots...What more does a person need?

@hijoi, I wasn't around before the babies were born but I can say for sure that I like "not working as a teacher" Joi way better than "working as a teacher" Joi. You seem so much happier, and I'm glad for you if you're hating your life less.

@pegleg715, I owe you a great deal. Since I confessed that I wanted scrunchies to come back, and you said they never left, I went out a bought a buttload and it's changed my life. Seriously. I have zero plans to pull a Britney and shave that shit off, and no more pulling rabbit sized wads of hair out of my head after I take out a messy bun.
    @BubbaJug: I will help you get started. I am an Aquarius and if I had to describe myself in colors I would be yellow and green. I'm an idealist at heart, but a realist in practice. I just finished up a graduate program, but deep down I'd love to forget all that and live on a farm like the Pioneer Woman and cook all day. I love to run but haven't tried to do it more than a handful of times PP on account of my leaking lady parts. I live for a great cup of coffee and delicious glass of wine. Heehee.
    @mightybee, that does help! We definitely have some differences (for example, If asked to describe myself in colors I would say "polka dots"), but that will make our coffee/wine drinking conversations that much more interesting. Also, I do not run. I don't have anything that leaks, so I'm not sure I have an excuse, but I shan't be starting to run anytime soon.

• Options
    @karm I love laughing with you every morning :)

• Options
    @mandiek getting to know you more I love you more everyday

• Options
    Kinky I just plain miss you! We have to much fun together and your king cake is to die for!

• Options
    KarmBKarmB member

@karm I love laughing with you every morning :)

And I love your future boobs

• Options
    Kinky I just plain miss you! We have to much fun together and your king cake is to die for!
    Girlfriend makes King Cake?! 
    Girlfriend makes a sick ass king cake...to.die.for!!!!

• Options

@pinkangelmoon and @wonderjess. Still in awe of your creativity and execution skills

Aww thanks!

:\">
  • Options

@mandiek getting to know you more I love you more everyday

I love your crazy cajun self! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    KarmBKarmB member
    @MrsMcKinky I love your bewbs image

• Options
    @sweetlittlething...you and I get along like peas and carrots. I feel we would get along famously IRL.

@christinenmf...did I get your TB name right? I lurve you too and hate that you're so far away

@onionlaide...you're an awesome mom and nurse. Don't ever think differently. Your strength is amazing to me

@sunshinelady6...you're flucking hilarious and I love you Juan Valdez
    What just happened in my diaper?!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    KarmB said:

Ew ew ew ewwwwwwwwww.  I think I just died a little.  Who put balloon animals where her boobs are supposed to go?!?!?!!?

Sally - I love that you have pursued your passion. You seem like the kind of person and mom that I wish I could be.

Joi - I just love you.  That is all.

Cajun - I love your no bullshit attitude.  I love that you know who you are and make no apologies for it.  You are one strong mama.

MM - You amaze me.  Everything you've done lately (hello major move) and you're still cranking out animals at lightning quick speeds.  I'm pretty sure you're actually an elf.

Onion and Meow, I love you both too.  Shoot, I think I should just list everyone on J12.  You're all awesome.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    eafogel said:

KarmB said:

Ew ew ew ewwwwwwwwww.  I think I just died a little.  Who put balloon animals where her boobs are supposed to go?!?!?!!?

Sally - I love that you have pursued your passion. You seem like the kind of person and mom that I wish I could be.

Joi - I just love you.  That is all.

Cajun - I love your no bullshit attitude.  I love that you know who you are and make no apologies for it.  You are one strong mama.

MM - You amaze me.  Everything you've done lately (hello major move) and you're still cranking out animals at lightning quick speeds.  I'm pretty sure you're actually an elf.

Onion and Meow, I love you both too.  Shoot, I think I should just list everyone on J12.  You're all aweso me.

Thank you eaf, I love how your always looking out for your family and trying to help in any way you can. Your compassion for others warms my heart.

• Options

@beckyjoy8 - I am obsessed with how adorable your siggy is! 

@mrsmckinky aw thanks so much. I guess if the bump had to revert to old siggys I'm glad it went back to that one. It's one of my favorites of him!

• Options

jnoone said:

cwm11985 said:

@jnoone  I also think you'd make an excellent friend.  I like your subtle sense of humor and your perspective on things.

Wow, thank you!  I think the same of you, Cwm. 
    Also, when I see your siggy, I literally pause for 10 sec. every time before scrolling on.  I feel like I may have told you that before, but maybe not  He is just such a beautiful boy!
    I agree. We've got some seriously cute babies on this board, but even amongst all the cuties, he really stands out to me.

Thank you! Y'all are so sweet!
    imageimage
  • Options
    lewispm said:
    @adorebella Your siggy pic is to die for. Every time I see your gorgeous boy I just die a little. His outfit is so adorable and he is so handsome!
    @lewispm Aw thank you!! I'll also compliment you and Kellen as his OMG face totally makes my day. I tried to find your blog once to show my H and I probably spent 15 minutes trying to track it down. It was too good to give up on. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @mightybee - aw, shucks! :\">  I've been MIA lately, so I just saw this. I will totally admit I was way nervous when we first GTG - I was so glad you were normal and so nice! :P
  • Options
    Pegleg715 said:

I kind of dont want to pick just one.

So @j12moms
    I think you're all super amazing and I'm sorry I haven't been around more and more supportive of all of you. I should reply more. But everyone sounds to be doing motherhood in a pretty fantabulous way. And thanks for supporting me and putting up with my pregnancy complaints 2 years in a row.

Here's to another year of drama, fights, makeups, get togethers, gift exchanges, sleep less nights, BFPs, and support.
    ❤❤❤❤❤❤

Sorry. Super emotional this week.

I'll drink to that! CHEERS!

"Parenting is a constant struggle between making your kid's live better and ruining your own." Willie Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty'
    Anniversary IMAG1763 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @leilei7369 and @lilahbean13 I love how you can relate to my "countryness" I dont feel like such a outcast when yall are around!

:P

• Options
    zyaszyas member

Cajun yes let's all hang out!!! Our H's can talk about guns and shit too!

Zyas, NikkiNumbers, HiJoi, I think it's worth saying again how awesome you all are!  I had the best time Saturday night so thank you for meeting up while I was in town; better prepare for another gtg next time I'm up in the area!
    ;;)

@amilyn9785 yes definitely we must have another GTG when you are here again!

@hijoi @nikkinumbers @amilyn9785 I was a little nervous about the GTG since it was my first one but I'm so glad I went. You ladies are all so nice and down to earth and fun!! I'm looking forward to hanging out with you again. I'm also looking forward to more GTG's as there are so many other bumpies I'd love to meet :)

Thanks to all the J12 bumpies for being so supportive over the last year and a half. I have learned so much from you all and bought so many things that you've recommended, haha!

Basically I just love all of you! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"