Trouble TTC

This week just keeps getting better (warning: sarcasm)

So I'm suppose to go for a redo of my cd3 testing because last month I had a chemical. I called my obgyn again for the script and I finally get her on the phone and she actually says to me "you know what? Don't worry about redoing the test. Just keep trying and if you don't get pregnant in the next few months then we'll redo the test" What?!?!? Is she frickin kidding me?! Why am I wasting time?? In November it'll be two years of us "just trying". I spot before my periods. I have milky white discharge from my breast. There is reason to believe I have a hormonal imbalance and she wants to wait to see what happens?! I completely flipped out on her. She has some nerve AND this is after she was closed for two weeks which was right as I had my chemical. At least I knew what was going on. I changed my obgyn right after that conversation. Unbelievable! I'm soooo pissed off. Sorry for the vent but I had to get that out there. I hope you ladies had a better day.

• Started dating the love of my life: October 31, 2004
  • He asked me to be his wife: January 31, 2010
  • Happiest day of my life: September 10, 2011
  • Off birth control pills: November 2011
  • First and Only BFP ending in chemical pregnancy: June 2013
  • Diagnosed with poor luteal phase:14 days and ovulating but low progesterone: July 2013
  • First month on Progesterone 200mg: August 2013

Re: This week just keeps getting better (warning: sarcasm)

• Thanks. I want to see a RE so bad but I have to wait for a referral because of my insurance. I have an appointment with cousin's OBGYN. The man is a godsend. He's been so good to her. I have an appointment sept 3 (earliest evening appointment) Hopefully it'll be my first pre-natal!!! Fingers crossed!!

• Diagnosed with poor luteal phase:14 days and ovulating but low progesterone: July 2013
  • Thank you Lindsey. ^_^ I'm working on it. I think I'm going to go back to BBT. It was making me a little nuts as per DH's opinion but I really REALLY need to get pregnant soon. My best friend is getting married 10/2014 and I'm in the bridal party. I would love to have had a baby before then rather then be prego during her wedding. She wouldn't mind but still ... If I could have it my way ... Well I'm sure you understand. Fingers crossed for us all. I really hope none of us stay here long.

• Loading the player...
  • Thank you. Me too lol. He's been amazing with my cousin so I'm really excited to get the ball rolling.

• I'm so sorry that your doctor is not listening to you.  But happy for you that you found a new doctor.  I hope you get the referral for the RE soon!!!

March 2013: First TTC trip to RE, On 1500 mg Metformin, April 2013:  PCOS and Endometriosis, May 2013:  DH Low volume; Femara 7.5 mg + IUI #1 = BFN, July 2013: Femara 7.5 mg + IUI #2 = BFN, August 2013:  Femara 7.5 mg (X5) + Bravelle (X7) + Ovidrel + IUI #3 + Endometrin = BFP  MC at 5w3d,
    October 2013:  Follistim (X14) + Ovidrel + IUI #4 + Endometrin =BFP!!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"