December 2013 Moms
Options

Halloween Costume Ideas?

Its just around the corner dose anyone have any ideas on costume Ideas for Halloween to dress up and or have fun with the Pregnant Belly? What Ideas do yall have for the whole Family to Do or take part in? One idea we have for our Family is Monsters Ink Dad would be Sully My Belly would be Mike our Daughter would be ether Boo or one of the Cheerleaders from monsters university and we would carry a Squishy(that is the Womb Name for our little Squishy Fyi got the name from Dorrie in Finding Nemo when she proclamations I shall call you Squishy and you will be my Squishy...) Another Idea would be that we could be Grue and his new Wife and the Daughter can be one of the Girls or a Minion... any other ideas?  

Re: Halloween Costume Ideas?

• Options
    My DS will dress up and we will take him trick or treating..adults in my area don't dress for that night. My Husband and I always attend a friends annual Halloween party. Last year we were the milkman and pregnant housewife (sooooo mad we used that then and nt now) we won first place :). We've also been flo and meyhem and win first place then. I've thought of Juno and Pauline Bleeker, but don't know for sure yet!
  • Options
    Mills0309 said:

My DS will dress up and we will take him trick or treating..adults in my area don't dress for that night. My Husband and I always attend a friends annual Halloween party. Last year we were the milkman and pregnant housewife (sooooo mad we used that then and nt now) we won first place :). We've also been flo and meyhem and won first place then. I've thought of Juno and Paulie Bleeker, but don't know for sure yet!

Edited for typo
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Um...we're both teachers so DH suggested "Teen Mom" costumes...how tasteful lol. We probably won't go anywhere as his soccer season will just be starting up so likely, it will be me at a game wearing a jack Iantern tshirt that says "I eat small children" on it.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    This is what DH wants me to do. We never do anything for Halloween though, and I might scare kids at the door with this!
  • Options
    I'm dressing up as Kim Kardashian in her awful couch dress.. And DH is going to be Kanye.
    image Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    No family yet, so no kids costumes. But I plan on being pregnant Snookie, haha. Love your idea for the monster's inc. characters, that is my favorite animated film!
  • Options
    Last October I saw so many young pregnant women dressed as bloody zombies with baby doll arms and legs glued onto their stomachs like they were crawling out of them.... too gross for me!  I love the pregnant housewife and milkman idea and if the hubs and I go anywhere together I would totally do that.  Or Juno and Paulie Bleeker.  But I work at a high school and I figure some people might be offended by me promoting teen pregnancy.  I googled images for pregnant Halloween costumes and the best I could come up with that was work appropriate was to dress in a black shirt painted as a magic 8 ball.  Kinda boring.  I don't have any kids yet so I only looked at couple and individual costumes, not family ones.  The idea of a pregnant nun and the devil makes me laugh.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm dressing up as Kim Kardashian in her awful couch dress.. And DH is going to be Kanye.
    I will require pictures of that, please.  Because THIS might be my favorite gif of all-time.

Lilypie - (V9Ze)
  • Options

For our adult party, we're going as Mary and Joseph because I'm due on Christmas and we had sex so few times that we joke it was an immaculate conception.

As a family, we're doing Toy Story characters because my kids are obsessed.

imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    I saw a pregnant nun one year and always thought that would be a funny costume.  I barely dress up anymore for Halloween, so I doubt I will this year either.
      Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersimage
  • Options
    r0zzr0zz member
    I'm thinking about dressing my bump up as the Death Star.
    "That's no moon!"
  • Options
    Jmcnairn said:

This is what DH wants me to do. We never do anything for Halloween though, and I might scare kids at the door with this!

Omg how funny my mom showed me this and that is what I will be this Halloween!!! My family is making me the shirt. I take my baby sister trick or treating every year
  • Options
    r0zz said:

I'm thinking about dressing my bump up as the Death Star.
    "That's no moon!"

Please do this, it will be awesome!!
    image  image

Lilypie - (Xzno)
    Lilypie - (WIG0)
  • Options
    DH and I are planning on being the khal and khaleesi in the horse heart eating scene

SHE IS MY FAVORITE!!!!! I'm waiting for her dragons to TEAR UP those white walkers!

• Options
    We'll probably do this:
  • Options
    Haha I love that idea!!! I was thinking about dressing up as Juno. Or... my husband is a gamer and I know this sounds nerdy but we were thinking of him dressing up as Pokemon trainer and then painting my belly as a pokeball. Lol I know, I know it's nerdy!
  • Options
    esf60esf60 member
    Jmcnairn said:

Wow... Forget the kids. If I saw someone wearing this, it would scare ME.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"