March 2014 Moms

Not even 7 weeks and so "fluffy"

Holy cow- every night I feel like a whale. I eat right- the same as I was before (I set my meal plans out w my dietician ) and I have still gained 1.5 lbs and am just so fluffy, bloated and jiggly!
My husband tells me I look smaller but holy cow this is messing with my psyche!

Re: Not even 7 weeks and so "fluffy"

• I feel fluffy too.. I told my friend I feel huge.. she has 5 kids.. She said her least favorite part of pregnancy is just looking fat and not pregnant.

I feel like a beached whale! I am sure I don't look that big.. I just feel like it.

BFP #1 10/02/06, EDD 5/1/07 Natural Miscarriage 1 week after BFP

BFP #2 3/28/07, EDD 11/19/07 Natural Miscarriage 2 weeks after BFP

BFP #3 1/16/11, 1st U/S - 1/28/11 HR 132bpm, Missed Miscarriage- 2/28/11, D&C 3/8/11 

March 2011, diagnosed with MTHFR gene mutation

"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap and tell them about You, but since I didn't get the chance, would You please hold them on Your lap and tell them about me?

BFP #4 6/26/13, EDD 3/8/14, Delivered @ 40w6d
    Bethany Elizabeth born on 3/14/14 @ 6:48am weighing almost 8lbs 1oz and measuring 20 1/2 inches.

• I feel the same way! Feel like I just ate a huge Buffett but haven't had a meal in a couple hours. I keep telling myself its just the water... But I feel disgusting and super fat! Lol. I guess it's normal!?!
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel exactly the same!! Just eat every hour and still not enough. Look down at my belly is totally bigger than my boobs hehe... Just feel fat but m happy :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"