High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Breakdown

Mayajmommyof3Mayajmommyof3 member
edited July 2013 in High-Risk Pregnancy
I had a breakdown tonight. I'm 24 weeks pregnant with a cerclage on strict BR with only bathroom privileges. I feel I'm so close to a healthy baby but yet so far:-/ All I want to do is hold my baby. I'm so paranoid with every pain I'm always at L&D because of my paranoia fortunately every time I go everything is good:-) I just don't want to lose my baby so I'm always hoping for the best and trying to be positive but every once in a while I get extremely overwhelmed and my reality sets in that it may not work out like I want to.

Re: Breakdown

• Options
    Sorry feeling so scared.

I am in the same boat. I am 24wks tomorrow and thought I would find some sign of relief but I don't. I have anxiety and fears everyday. If it wasn't for my DH I would be at L&D every week. Feel free to vent to me if you feel down :(

I loss my son last aug at 21wks what's different this time around is I have a cerclage which I know is going to buy me more time to keep my baby cooking as long as possible..

have faith and take it easy!! I had a melt down on Sunday till yesterday morning :( Sending hugs
  • Options
    Stay positive! A positive attitude will make you feel better! Thinking about you and your LO. Keep cooking baby!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry, I wish we didn't have to live with that fear. I'm 20 weeks pregnant with a cerclage on bed rest. I'm past my loss milestone of 18 weeks but had no cerclage that time. I just feel like it could fail at any moment and my water could break.
  • Options
    I am so sorry you have to go through this.  Sending good thoughts and vibes your way!!
    *starOfd00m*

TTC #1 Jan 2013, BFP 1/31/13, EDD 10-12-13
    GD Dx @ 25 weeks, diet managed
    Baby Boy arrived one week early on 10-5-13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    There are many ladies here who can relate. I had an emergency cerclage at 22.6 weeks and am now almost 32 weeks with the help of bed rest. Hang in there and take it day by day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You're so strong!! Keep your head up lady!

BFP 01/05/2013. EDD 09/18/2013. Low Progesterone. Gestational Diabetes. Rh Negative. Baby Ky-Mani born 100% healthy 09/17/2013. TTC#2 12/2013. BFP 02/01/2014! "Baby RaggaMuffin" due 10/07/2014.

• Options
    You will go full term and do not think otherwise. I spent 4 months on strict bedrest with an emergency cerclage. I was so scared to sneeze or cough. The best you can do is relax, think happy thoughts and drink lots of water! Take one week at a time. Each week you make it, buy a little something for baby and prepare for the big day. You will do great!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you are stressing and having anxiety. I can not imagine what you are going through but I so admire all of you on bed rest. It puts the little things in perspective for me!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"