Detroit Babies
Options

OB

Hello!

I am looking to find an OB. I am about six weeks along, and have not found one I am comfortable with just yet. We miscarried last year and my OB was awful. During the ultrasound, when she saw the miscarriage, she just stated, "this isn't going to survive, you need a DNC" (Mission OB in Warren)

I obviously do not want to go back. Can anyone suggest a wonderful OB in the Macomb/Troy area?

Re: OB

• Options
    M&M*M&M* member
    Congratulations !! Sorry to hear about your previous experience.  The staff at Oakland Macomb (near Troy Beaumont) is great. You can have midwives or OB. I used the midwives and I saw everyone. I would guess, the same would be true if you went the OB route.  I ended up with a c-sec and Dr. McBride delivered my baby. He was the greatest. 
  • Options
    I used St. John Obgyn associates. They have offices in macomb and st Clair shores. I loved them. Dr Kuzel was my doctor and also ended up delivering my son. Through my pregnancy I also saw a few of the other doctors there. My best friend also had a miscarriage before her son and she goes to the same doctor. She felt like they were very understanding and helpful going through that experience.
    BabyFruit Ticker image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I saw Dr. Agosta in Shelby Twp. He's out of Henry Ford Hospital. I went to him on referral from my RE, and I loved the office! I never had to wait more than 5min for any appt. He's very personable and my c/s scar is pretty much invisible! His nurse practitioner is awesome too (I saw her for many of my prenatal appts).

A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
    Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
    6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
    Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa!
    Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

• Options

congrats, i can understand you since having two.miscarriages my ob told me i needed to have 3  after they are going to check what was wrong with me . anyways i found a great ob office its called eastside gynocology and has offices in roseville and macomb township. i have dr.blunden as my doc and he is wonderful. good luck and again cocongrats.

• Options

I just moved back to the area, and  when i was here I saw Cammy Beglin.  She also has an office in Troy

Clinton Womens Health Care 586) 726-6556

11051 Hall Rd Suite 110
    Utica, MI 48317 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Somerset obstetricis and gynecology is great they are in Troy just past Somerset mall I have been going there for years before my first and they were great when I was pregnant with my daughter and now Im 4 weeks with my 2nd
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"