Baby Names

Naming baby boy #2

NNGnomeNNGnome member
edited July 2013 in Baby Names

We are really struggling to name baby boy number 2 and I am hoping for some help.

DS1 is Lewis Alastair, DH wants to call DS2 Logan Carter, but Logan is just to popular for me, I want something similar to Lewis, classic but not popular (Don't really want a top 100 name), these are some of the names we are thinking of:

Ryker Carter b...man

Miles Carter b...man

Conner Carter b...man

Lawson Carter b..man

Ryker David b...man

Carter Logan b...man

For reference, Carter is my maiden name, and David is my dad and DH's name.

Does anyone have any ideas.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Diagnosed with Anti little c antibodies. DS1 7.11.11 - Anaemia and Jaundice. 10 days in the NICU, 1 exchange transfusion and 4 blood transfusions. DS2 29.8.13 - Anaemia 7 days in the NICU and 1 exchange transfusion. Both are now happy and healthy. 

Re: Naming baby boy #2

• I like Miles followed by Connor the best.
  • I love the sentiment of using Carter as the mn. I could even support it as the FN in this case even though it is not usually my favorite. What about Pierce Carter? I think it has the same feel as Lewis Alistair...( full disclosure DS2 is Pierce). Other suggestions: Seth, Maxwell ( Max), Noel, Graham, Garrett, or Brooks.
  • Loading the player...
  • diamondduck13diamondduck13 member
    edited July 2013
    Love Lewis. Also like Carter & David, and the family meaning. Maybe Carter David or David Carter?

Edit to add: Oops, reading fail, missed David is also your DH's name. In which case, Carter David?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Miles 

Conner looks misspelled and I don't like it anyway. Ryker reminds me of the prison. Lawson is a surname to me and Carter is NMS 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  • 1. Miles Carter
    2. Connor Carter

I don't like Ryker at all.
  • i LOVE RYKER!!!!!!!

So... Ryker David and Carter David (because of the family history) are my top 2 choices!
  • Love anything Carter! :) However, I wouldn't combine Connor and Carter, too matchy for my taste. Don't like Ryker or Lawson. Any other combo I like.

Carter David
    Miles Carter
    Connor Logan
    Carter Logan
    Connor Miles etc. etc. :)
    ~Married 12.09.12~
    ~NTNP #1 since 11.14 - Current Cycle: 2~
    imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"