August 2012 Moms
Options

Elfster link

Anyone have a link to that form we all filled out? I am running terribly late on getting a gift and the deadline is Thursday. I will get on it, I promise. I will not pull a she whose name shall not be spoken!

Re: Elfster link

• Options
    It's pinned at the top of the Elfster page! I'll PM it to you on FB.
    A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

• Options
    jodegaardjodegaard member
    edited July 2013
    Hahaha...I thought of she-who-shall-not-be-named, because I had @LucyD1029!
    SeptsiggyBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    jodegaardjodegaard member
    edited July 2013
    @LiliDragon, I am! But I'm curious how you ascertained this information (not that I was hiding it) and what it has to do with this thread.  :-/  :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Where?? 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Help a confused bumpie out, @LiliDragon! I'm not worried about stalking or anything, but I have no idea what indicated that I am on FB! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    She did? I thought she said that to me?
  • Options
    BBJ said she would Msg you on FB. That's all. I assumed you weren't on bc you weren't in the online group.
    OHHHHH! She said that to mmknightly! Now I see what you're talking about.

I didn't want to join the FB group, because I waste enough time keeping up on here! I know how easy it is to get sucked into the fast pace of a FB group. I still love everyone! 
    :-*
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @lilidragon is clairvoyant
  • Options
    DUDE!!!! I just saw that MM started this post!! Damn new Bump Mobile had your name beside it bc you were the last poster, but I assumed you started the post! HAhaha! CONFUSION ALL AROUND!! :\"> ETA I thought BBJ was relying to you, but it was to mm...KWIM? So I actually didn't "know" anything!
    It's all crystal clear now! No worries! Again, I wasn't hiding the fact that I have a FB, see above reply! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

DUDE!!!! I just saw that MM started this post!! Damn new Bump Mobile had your name beside it bc you were the last poster, but I assumed you started the post! HAhaha! CONFUSION ALL AROUND!! :\">

ETA I thought BBJ was relying to you, but it was to mm...KWIM? So I actually didn't "know" anything!

Go home, LiliD! You're drunk! And keep little L from the booze too!
  • Options
    This thread was like a modern version of 'who's on first'.  LOVED IT!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"