Parenting after a Loss
Options

An eventful day!

DS1 started walking tonight!!! It was insane.. he has taken 2-3 steps on his own here and there over the past week or 2, but mostly by accident.. tonight, he just turned and took like 4 steps to me, and then CLICK.. he realized he could do it!  Within minutes, he was half running clear across the room!! It was insane!! I'm SUCH a proud Mommy right now :)

Blergh, but on the down side, I was speaking with an LC today, and I think I might have thrush.. I was venting to my Mom about it tonight on the phone.. just about how difficult this has been, and now not knowing if it's thrush or just vasospasms, etc and she says "well, do you think he's gained any weight? he doesn't feel or look like he's gotten any bigger..." Err.. thanks Mom, now I'm even more worried and feeling like crap about the whole BFing thing.. butttttttttt.. I'm just keeping focused on the up side of the night.. DS1 is walking!!!
Loss #1: 18w5d.. D&E 04Mar03 BFP #2: Jun2011.. missed miscarriage. D&C 08Jul2011 8w4d. BFP #3: Nov2011.. Our Rainbow Baby!!! DS Born: 15Jul2012! BFP #4: Nov2012.. 2U1 - DS2 born 12Jul2013.  BFP #5: 01Jan2014..3U3!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My blog about raising 2U2!

Re: An eventful day!

• Options
    Wow! Way to go, DS1! <:-P I'm so sorry about your thrush, though. :(
    PAL JULY SIGGY CHALLENGE: CAKE WRECKS
    You Made me a mommy... 

Ticker id: ARvP

imageimageimageimageimage
     Lilypie - (KAFM)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board