August 2012 Moms
Options

Birthday presents

What is (or did) your LO get for birthday presents? My parents have asked  me for ideas, I'm at a loss for anything other than small stuff (Little People, wooden blocks, clothes).

From us, he's getting: Little People Pirate Ship, wooden name train, Lollacup straw cup
From DH's parents: wagon
Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Birthday presents

• Options
    We got him a mega blocks table set and a water table. This year was tough. 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    I am hoping to redo a rocking horse that I used as a toddler.  It's in pretty rough shape.  Also, I thought about a nice wooden toy box (one that wouldn't fall shut).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So far I have bought a matching backpack and lunchbox(of the animal that is her last name), a pine dresser I still need to stain and decorate, a mini basketball net game, a few small toys, and two books. I need to STOP. I am sure she will get a lot from family. I know my parents are getting her a shopping cart filled with toy food.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    CRey13CRey13 member
    D got a water table and little tikes truck from my family. He also got clothes, cars, and some leap frog toys. H and I didn't get him anything special. We threw the party and will buy him a convertible carseat when he outgrows his infant one.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"