Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Britax b safe & snap n go

Does anyone know if any make of the snap n go are compatible with the b safe seat.
I have the b ready but thinking of getting something lighter for quick trips to the mall etc.

Re: Britax b safe & snap n go

• Options
    Honestly, the B-Agile is so easy to fold/use with the B-Safe that I find the idea of a SnG kind of silly, but that's just my opinion.  Have you tried it out?
  • Options
    we have a graco snap n go and it says it is only compatible with graco infant seats. 

Anniversary
    When you've been married this long, you need a ticker to remind you.

Baby Boy M - 08/01/2013 

Expecting Baby Bean February 2017
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I thought about getting the b agile stroller and car seat, but the car seat did not fit in any of the snap and go frames at Babies R Us. Bummer. 

I ended up just getting the b agile and then going with the grago snugride 30 (lightest on the market) and a snap and go. 

As PP said the b agile isn't so huge it unmanageable, but for me I have a lot of in an out of the car and the snap and go makes life easier. Also you need to take into account the cost of another base if you have two cars. I got a great deal on a graco one. 

• Options
    I have a B-safe and I used a Graco SnGo. I don't know how big/heavy the agile is but I ended up having a C-section and my snap and go was a MUST for me.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You don't think the b ready is too bulky compared to the snap n go? I got the b ready as part of the free ride event but was concerned it was a bit bulky for quick trips. Thought I might need a snap n go too. But if not,even better. Save some $$$
    Don't want to fork out for the b agile too!!!
  • Options

@MaryBB77 The B-Ready is a little bulky but if you just carry the frame and leave the main seat unattached, it will be lighter. To me, it wouldn't be worth it to buy something else since LOs stay in their infant seats for such a short period of time, but I know everyone is different. Plus, with the B Ready you will have the huge basket for all or your mall purchases ;)

This is what we do and we have no complaints!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TTC# 1 since 5/10
    Me:34 Type 1 Diabetes, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Hypothyroid DH:35 Perfect
    DX: Unexplained IF
    Many IUI's with various meds all BFFN
    IVF #1 11/11 canceled due to OHSS
    IVF #2 Feb/March 2012 ET of 2 on day 3 4/7 BFP! 5/1 u/s blighted ovum
    IVF #3 July 2012 ET of 3 on day 3 7/24 BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w4d on 3/9/13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2
    IVF #4 May/June 2014 ER 6/4 18R 8M 8F ET 6/9 1 blast, 2 frosties
    Beta 6/18 BFFN

FET of 2 blasts 7/24...BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w3d on 3/17/15

TTC#3
    IVF #5 June 2018- PGS planned, no surviving embryos
    IVF #6 August 2018- ET of 2 on day 3 - Chemical pregnancy
    IVF #7 August 2019-....?
  • Options
    I used a Chaperone with the Baby Trend SnG and it worked great. Even though I also used the Chaperone with the B-Agile and that worked well too, I LOVED the SnG in the early months. It literally weighs nothing. I don't have the B-Safe, but the SnG is just a frame. I can't see why it wouldn't work with any infant carseat?
  • Options
    kmc84 said:

@MaryBB77 The B-Ready is a little bulky but if you just carry the frame and leave the main seat unattached, it will be lighter. To me, it wouldn't be worth it to buy something else since LOs stay in their infant seats for such a short period of time, but I know everyone is different. Plus, with the B Ready you will have the huge basket for all or your mall purchases ;)

This is what we do and we have no complaints!
    This is what we did too. I love our b ready.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"