October 2013 Moms

Strong kicks 30 weeks

Has anyone else been feeling very strong kicks at 30-31 weeks. Sometimes it feels like a seagull is flying around inside me. Also lower back pain ? Yikes

Re: Strong kicks 30 weeks

• HFrizzleHFrizzle member
    edited July 2013
    I've been feeling strong kicks for quite a while. This little guy is going to be a punter in the NFL. LoL and my lower back has been hurting on and off the whole pregnancy. He is sitting really low though.

DD#1~Emma Dawn 12/19/00 7lb 10 oz 21"
    DD#2~Daphney Mae 04/17/03 7lb 13oz 21"
    DD#3~Grace Deonea 05/20/10 8lb 2oz 21"
        DS#1~Brody Maxwell born 10/16/13 8lb 10oz 21"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes but mine is more of a roller than a kicker. 

• Loading the player...
  • I'm 31 weeks today. I've notice they have gotten a lot stronger in the last week or so. I saw my stomach actually move for the first time over the weekend.

R&K married 4.15.11. TTC #1 since 7.11.12

BFP #1 9.9.12 EDD 5.21.13 c/p 9.12.12 at 4 weeks 1 day

BFP #2 10.15.12 EDD 6.28.13 c/p 10.19.12 at  4 weeks.

BFP #3 1.19.13 EDD 10.1.13 Eleanor born 10.7.13 at 40 weeks 6 days

13dpo hcg@32, progesterone@13.7, 15dpo hcg@110, 16dpo progesterone@25.9

My blog:Urban Times in Michigan ~ My Bfp Chart

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • yep

Bison (FCS) beats Big 12 Champs Kansas St (24-21)!!!
    imageimage

• kellyk17kellyk17 member
    edited July 2013
    30 weeks and my little girl is the same. My belly is shaking at least once a day and I unidentifiable parts stick out too. It just makes more excited about seeing her. But man is it distracting in meetings.
  • kdjuddkdjudd member
    I've been having strong kicks for a few weeks. Lately it seems like the baby is more lazy though. I mainly feel lots of strange movement and body parts pushing against my stomach. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • 30 weeks and so much movement here too! Actually took a video of my belly last night with my phone bc he was moving so much you could see waves of movement and little limbs sliding across. So cute! It seems to happen more than before too. Sometimes for almost an hour. And several times a day! And don't get me started on the back pain. My middle back area is horrible. I think I have a pinched nerve.
  • I've been having very strong kicks, rolls, and jabs for a while now.  They've really been picking up in intensity and frequency this week, though!  DH and I love to just sit and watch him go!
    photo 2465-1_zps83b1ff09.jpg
    Married 6/26/10  TTC 1/13  BFP 1/31/13   Wills born 10/9/13
  • Lo689 said:
    Has anyone else been feeling very strong kicks at 30-31 weeks. Sometimes it feels like a seagull is flying around inside me. Also lower back pain ? Yikes

You cracked me up at the seagull analogy! But, I hear ya. This LO is a hulk baby! I have been seeing body parts poking out all week. Like PPs, I totally want to take a video. I seriously lie on the couch watching my belly instead of TV during my "feet up" time!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • frizzydizzyfrizzydizzy member
    edited July 2013
    I'm right there with the rest of you. It's finally getting to the point where I can't fall asleep when he's moving around in there. 
    I get distracted during the day by just watching the baby jiggle my belly. 
  • SWA80SWA80 member
    Mine have been going nuts in there for a few weeks. For the first time this morning, I was able to feel with my hand the actual outline of toes stitcking out. It was a knee down to the foot with toes. I teared up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"