Ohio Babies
Options

The Gathering Place

edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies
I've been checking out child care in the Polaris/Lewis Center area. I liked The Gathering Place the best out of the many places I visited. Anyone had experience or heard anything about TGP?  Or Prep Academy Schools?  That's my 2nd pick -) 

Re: The Gathering Place

• Options

I don't any experience with the gathering place, but after viewing other daycare centers I was a little wary and opted to go a different route.

There are local nanny placement agencies if you're interested in looking at care in your home. East Wind Nannies was very helpful and I liked that they have multiple locations. Their website is www.eastwindnannies.com. Best of luck in finding childcare!

• Options
    jbatchjbatch member
    I have not heard great things about prep academy schools.. I know someone that used to work at one..

I have a Daughter born 2/26/2013. She is pretty much amazing!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My kids went to the Gathering Place, we loved it. The Great Playroom is awesome and they are a faith based school which I liked. Also provided the meals which was another big perk. I'm home with my kids now, but my BF has had her son there for almost three years and they still love it.
    Mommy of three, capturing memories is what I do www.buckikiddies.com In my bag: Canon 5D MK III, 16-35mm 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 100mm 2.8L
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"