Cloth Diapering

Biokleen Bac-out

I saw on a video on youtube where a lady said you can use biokleen's bac-out, does anyone here use it on their cloth diapers? (she said she sprayed it on the dirty diapers before throwing into the wet bag to keep down odor and help with stains)  I am switching detergents from biokleen to Charlie's but I love my bac-out and would love to use it on my diapers if it is safe. Thanks for any input!
I Could never fully understand the statement "they grow so fast" untill you came into my life! Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on  Pinterest

Re: Biokleen Bac-out

• I used it during the newborn stage, and it does keep the diaper bin smelling nice.  I only sprayed it on poopy diapers. Also, I diluted it 4 parts water to 1 part Bac-out to make it stretch a little further.

I stopped because I moved to the UK and it's hard to find here. Not impossible, but I decided to try going without and it turns out that I can live without it too.
  • I spray it on poppy ones and use soap nuts as detergent.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I spray it on poopy diapers, I have been doing it for 3 years with no issues.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"