Dads & Dads-to-be
Options

Did we talk about the Braun suspension?

I'm curious if any more hammers are going to come down on steroids this year. A-Rod would be the big one, but I've seen talk that some other All-Stars are at least under investigation.

Will Baseball ever be clean?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
-My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.

Re: Did we talk about the Braun suspension?

• Options
    It hasn't been discussed as far as I know.  The thing about the steroid hammer is you never know when it'll drop on someone.  We didn't have any clue that Melky Cabrera was going to get the hammer dropped on him last year.

Unfortunately, baseball will likely never be 100% clean, the athletes and the science of the meds will be ahead of the testing science,  but the question really is... has it been clean in the past 40 years?
  • Options
    From what I understand is that the Yankees organization is working with the MLB and they are trying to get a lifetime ban for A Rod. I read they have a lot more evidence on A Rod than Braun. The only reason Braun's suspension was earlier than everyone else's is because he took a plea deal.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    futant462futant462 member
    edited July 2013
    Lifetime bans for PED use is probably the only way to clean things up, but that will never happen.

• Options
    Anyone else play fantasy baseball?
  • Options
    From what I understand is that the Yankees organization is working with the MLB and they are trying to get a lifetime ban for A Rod. I read they have a lot more evidence on A Rod than Braun. The only reason Braun's suspension was earlier than everyone else's is because he took a plea deal.
    Braun was a huge, huge dick the way he implied the tester last time around intentionally tainted his sample. I'm glad that jerk got hit, although this wasn't much of a punishment.

For A-Rod the evidence has been mounting for years. It's too bad, he's kind of like Bonds where he didn't need steroids to be good (although he probably did to mash so many longballs).
  • Options
    I have played Fantasy Baseball in the past. I didn't have it in me this year. My main league kinda crumbled two years ago.
  • Options
    LuckyDad said:

I have played Fantasy Baseball in the past. I didn't have it in me this year. My main league kinda crumbled two years ago.

. Yeah, fantasy baseball is hard to keep people interested. Unless you have a group of die hards or money involved.

• Options
    I'm all for another fantasy football league, same one or a different one.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"