August 2012 Moms
Options

I Just Discovered...

...That when I google my user name and click on images...more pictures of everyone (and everything) else show up than actual Lgamache90 pictures do.

That takes some of my stress away.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I Just Discovered...

• Options
    I remember when LD discovered this, everyone's SN had to be in quotations when you searched and then there were plenty.

I have so many pictures on here at this point that it would make no sense for me to stop posting. I can't go back and un-post all of the photos I've posted over the past 1.5 years, so, eh.
    A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

• Options
    I just googled my name and this gem of a post came up! That was probably one of my favorite posts we have had!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Even with the quotes, the same amount of stuff shows up. But you're right @bigbootyjudi about not neig able to "undo" everything. I'm going to keep posting and try to not stress. I don't want to miss out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ha... when I google my screen name, I see a few very unflattering old pictures of me and a whole lotta A12 ladies and siggy pics.
    TTC#1 since May 2011

BFP #1 June 2011 m/c@6wks

BFP #2 December 2011, EDD 8/21/12, born 7/21/12 at 35w4d

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #3 October 6, 2015. WHAT???

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I remember when LD discovered this, everyone's SN had to be in quotations when you searched and then there were plenty.

I have so many pictures on here at this point that it would make no sense for me to stop posting. I can't go back and un-post all of the photos I've posted over the past 1.5 years, so, eh.
    Pretty much this. 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    I'm also not too worried.  :-\"
    SeptsiggyBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"