June 2013 Moms
Options

Silent Reflux

Hello everyone!

Does anyone have any experience with infant silent reflux? The pediatrician said that baby girl may have it, but I am not sure.  It makes me so sad that I don't know what to do for her.

During most feeds, she seems ok.  I feed her upright, burp her in between and ensure she's in upright position after feeding.  Sometimes, during her feed, she's bobs her head, unlatches herself, and cries.  

I hate to Dr. Google but based on this one online source ( https://www.thesleeplady.co.uk/silent-reflux-tips/ ) , my LO could have it.

Anyone have advice for me? any homeopathic remedies until I can go to the doctors again?

TIA

Re: Silent Reflux

• Options
    my baby has it - they grow out of it most of the time - i did end up putting her on a small dose of zantac so that the acid from her stomach doesn't burn her esophagus and she seems much more comfortable most of the time.  I could definitely tell a difference.  Plus i'm EBF so doc said lay off dairy and soy as that could enhance the reflux symptoms making her more uncomfortable.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    KHadden26 said:

my baby has it - they grow out of it most of the time - i did end up putting her on a small dose of zantac so that the acid from her stomach doesn't burn her esophagus and she seems much more comfortable most of the time.  I could definitely tell a difference.  Plus i'm EBF so doc said lay off dairy and soy as that could enhance the reflux symptoms making her more uncomfortable.

This and we raised one end of her bed. The angle helps with it ad well.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"