October 2012 Moms

How do you feel?

The post below about HDBD has got me wondering. How careful are you on the internet? I am nervous to put my personal photos and info out there. I'm scared of creepy internet stalkers, but I'm also worried someone I know in real life would see them. Am I being silly or do other people have these feelings too?

Re: How do you feel?

• Wally3Wally3 member
    I don't mind baby pics because I think babies look similar. I wouldn't post pics of me or my older ds. I try to be more private.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • RayT1RayT1 member
    Personally, I'm more afraid of people I know seeing my pictures and then knowing who I am on here... That's why I never talk about people I know. I'm not too worried about internet creeps, but I wouldn't ever say exactly where I live or my full name.

October 1st, 2012. 9lbs 2 oz

Jude - 8lbs 1 oz
    August 15th, 2014. 

• Loading the player...
  • I hesitate to put too much on. A friend of mine made a snide remark about one of his clients online once. He got called into HR and was held responsible for everything on the website, including stuff others posted. That's an extreme case but I prefer to remain relatively untraceable

• I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels a little more private. I really want to participate more especially with the pip threads, I guess I just shouldn't be so paranoid.
  • mbm1983 said:

i don't mind really. we're in a digital age. and while i would never share personal information details in a public forum, my picture or my kids pictures are whatever seems okay to me. I don't really have a fear of it being stolen. If it was i would think that person was just extra laaammme (because really, me? i'm boring, trust me.)

As long as everything is in good taste i'm okay with it.

If you're not comfortable, don't share it. Nobody will fault you for that.

Same for me. I can totally understand why some people would want/need to be discreet.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

DD: 10/23/2012

#teamzoey #defeatdipg #pumpkinpatch2012

• So many people have public blogs nowadays where they share way more info and pics than I do on here. I'm not too worried. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"