Babies on the Brain

Putting too much thought into TTC?

I'm just gearing up to start ttc next month, and doing all the things I think I should be doing in order to optimize my chances, such as charting and taking pre-natal vitamins. While out for lunch today with my girlfriends today I was talking about charting and they all just jumped on me saying that I'm not going to get pregnant because I'm stressing about it and putting way too much effort into.. I am not in anyway stressing about it, I am excited! I did not think I was putting "too much" effort into it just doing what's best for me, ugh...

ME: 29 DH:29
TTC #1 since September 2013
BFP Aug 27 2014, EDD- May 9 2015 - MMC Oct 16 2014

Re: Putting too much thought into TTC?

• This is exactly why you don't invite others into your bedroom. Ignore them and stop telling people your business. Making a baby is between the people making the baby
  • Gosh, being educated is sooo stressful. Tune your friends out and keep your ttc plans to yourself.
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Loading the player...
  • IMO as long as you are not stressing over it (which you know if you are, your definition of stressing, not your friends...) then you are good. Your friends sound kind of....presumptuous, although the word I would rather use is rude lol. I also think about TTC all the time and am charting, etc., but talking to my friends about it they have never jumped on me like that. Maybe they are tired of hearing about it. But as far as your excitement level, you're fine. As long as you do not worry too much once you are pregnant, it's all good.
    BabyFetus Ticker

My Furbabies Daisy and Picabo <3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • They don't know when we are going to ttc, just that we will at some point this year. I would just never say to somebody who plans to have a baby that it won't happen because you want it too much. Ignorant!!

ME: 29 DH:29
    TTC #1 since September 2013
    BFP Aug 27 2014, EDD- May 9 2015 - MMC Oct 16 2014

• This is exactly why you don't invite others into your bedroom. Ignore them and stop telling people your business. Making a baby is between the people making the baby

This.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"