Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

mirror for rear facing car seat for nissan

ive been trying 3 different mirrors none work with my nissan altima since the headrest doesnt adjust. anyone have a nissan and found a mirror that works? 
imageimagephoto proudEPer2.gif
      BFP #1: 7/18/12, M/C 8/6/12 @6weeks  Missing our April Angel
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                                       Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: mirror for rear facing car seat for nissan

• Options
    I got a small mirror from Walmart's baby section that suction cups to the back window and rotates 360 degrees.  I originally wanted one that went on the headrest that had lights and music, but ran into this same problem because my Xterra's headrests don't adjust.

photo b2867ff1-04fd-412f-991f-a3e09638ec0f_zps4503f4a7.jpg 

• Options
    I got a small mirror from Walmart's baby section that suction cups to the back window and rotates 360 degrees.  I originally wanted one that went on the headrest that had lights and music, but ran into this same problem because my Xterra's headrests don't adjust.
    do u have a link? would love to see what ur talking about.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The suction cup one that sticks to the rear window facing your baby are very unsafe.  They can pop off in an accident and smack your kid in the face.

Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    The suction cup one that sticks to the rear window facing your baby are very unsafe.  They can pop off in an accident and smack your kid in the face.

are there any that r good?

• Options
    blondii428blondii428 member
    edited July 2013
    This is the one that I was talking about.  I didn't really think about them popping off, although I have an SUV with the cargo area in the back so unless it popped off with extreme force I don't think it would reach the baby. I may try to get one that straps on the seat and try to mess with adjusting it to see if I can get it right.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/SafeFit-2-in-1-Baby-Auto-Mirror/19757377

photo b2867ff1-04fd-412f-991f-a3e09638ec0f_zps4503f4a7.jpg 

• Options
    I have a Britax one. It straps on but can pivot so that if you have the car seat in the middle you can attach to the passenger seat head rest and pivot over towards the middle. It's the only one that would work for us.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have a Nissan as well and I was able to use a standard mirror. The angle wasn't exactly right so I used a piece of cardboard wedged between the mirror and the headrest so it would angle down more. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Feb 2016 Siggy Challenge, Favorite Thing About Fall
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    This is the one that I was talking about.  I didn't really think about them popping off, although I have an SUV with the cargo area in the back so unless it popped off with extreme force I don't think it would reach the baby. I may try to get one that straps on the seat and try to mess with adjusting it to see if I can get it right.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/SafeFit-2-in-1-Baby-Auto-Mirror/19757377
    If you are in an accident, specifically a crash from behind, anything facing your child is going to hit them with a lot of force.  Even in a fender bender.
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    I second the britax mirror!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    AlexamesAlexames member
    edited July 2013
    We've tried a couple and decided on this Britax Back Seat Mirror.  It worked on our Pirus and Edge.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have a britax mirror on my tiny middle seat head rest in my ford focus. It is very secure and adjustable. I like it a lot.

IVF #1 ET 1 d3 embryo 10/30/11 BFP
    3 Embryos frozen (1 d5, 2 d6)

DS born 07/29/12

FET #1 ET 1 d5 embryo 02/10/15 BFN

FET #2 1 d6 embryo didn't survive thaw, transferred last d6. CP :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"