January 2013 Moms
Options

every two hours

Ok ok I get that no one decided to have a babyand expected to get lots of sleep but this every two hours up thing that lo is doing has got me exhausted. I hesitate to sleep trainas she has so much going on developmentally but maybe I just have to do it! She turned six months on July 17th.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: every two hours

• Options
    We started a modified Ferber when DD was about 6 months old and it worked pretty well. She still wakes up once or twice in the MOTN to eat but she's not usually up every 2 hours anymore and she naps much better. She can even put herself to sleep now at naptime.
  • Options
    For the past two weeks DS has been waking up every 1.5-2 hours. It's exhausting. I don't have any advice for you, but at least you're not alone.

My Blog: Sewing, crafting, motherhood, computers, and random musings... Sleep is for the weak

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Check with your pediatrician. We just recently implemented Ferber method and worked great. 
  • Options
    I agree with PP, if she is getting enough to eat during the day she shouldn't be hungry at night. Sounds like a comfort issue and it's probably time to sleep train. 

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Options
    We started a modified Ferber when DD was about 6 months old and it worked pretty well. She still wakes up once or twice in the MOTN to eat but she's not usually up every 2 hours anymore and she naps much better. She can even put herself to sleep now at naptime.
    I'm curious to know how you did this? We're having serious sleep issues over here and I don't want to go full on Ferber but I'm interested in a form of it where he knows I'm there if he needs me but so he still learns to self soothe.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"