Parenting
Options

Really hope my daughter isn't sick

I hope it is a growth spurt instead. The last few days she has been going to bed later---so last night we put her in bed at 8. She fell asleep right away and slept to about 8:30 this morning. 

Of course we had to be out of the house by 9:45 and she wanted to play in her crib until 9. 

Went to swimming. Ran a few errands. She was fine at swimming, but after a quick stop at my work, she started getting really really crabby. She cheered up for a few minutes in Petsmart. 

Went home, got her inside and she was trying to make herself hyperventilate--of course with a smile on her face--scared the crap out of me. She kept on saying "I tired". Put her in her crib--and she passed out within 2 minutes fast asleep. Skipped lunch as well. 

I keep on checking her every 5 minutes now. 

Maybe it is just a growth spurt? 
My daughter is my hero.

Re: Really hope my daughter isn't sick

• Options
    IDK, swimming always makes me super sleepy.

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image
    M (3/9/02) and E (2/28/12)

• Options
    101.5 fever. Poor kiddo.
    My daughter is my hero.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hope she feels better soon! Poor girl.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)
  • Options
    Except for the fever and sleeping you really can't tell she is sick. Which is a bonus because DH and I were planning on seeing a movie. I called MIL to see if she had a problem babysitting-she didn't care. Now if there was throw up involved she may have changed her mind.
    My daughter is my hero.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"