Babies on the Brain
Options

Intro

Hello! :-)  Been lurking a bit, so thought I should introduce myself.  DH and I have been happily married for almost 4 years and live in the suburbs outside of DC.  We were not TTC when I got pregnant with DD (oops!) but our beautiful little girl was born in June 2012 and we couldn't be happier.

We are currently TTC.  I was really hoping to conceive in July so I could be preggo in the wintertime and have a spring baby (b/c being a beached whale in humid VA summertime is MIS.ER.A.BLE).  Unfortunately BFing has made my cycle all screwy and I have no idea when I'll be able to conceive.  Thought I was pregnant a week ago, but got a BFN :( so DH and I were kinda bummed.  Hoping to wean DD completely soon so I can try to get back to normal and maybe get a baby cookin' again.

Also, I love dogs, rugby, and a good wine :-D
                      PitaPata Dog tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Intro

• Options
    Hi there :) I am fairly new to the Bump side of things, I'll be going off my birth control at the end of this year and slowly prepare myself for trying to conceive, very excited! Good luck on baby number 2 :) I also love dogs :) have 2 of our own :) Yours looks like an absolute sweety!  
    dogs
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    What position in rugby? I was a lock...many years ago.
       Nice to see a fellow rugger on here!  Did you play in college? I was a Scrummy. And a little bit of flanker once or twice when they needed someone who could tackle worth a darn   ;)
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi there :) I am fairly new to the Bump side of things, I'll be going off my birth control at the end of this year and slowly prepare myself for trying to conceive, very excited! Good luck on baby number 2 :) I also love dogs :) have 2 of our own :) Yours looks like an absolute sweety! 
              Thanks! Best of luck with your TTC plans! It's an exciting journey for sure :)  I keep trying to convince hubby to get another dog, but none such luck so far, lol.  Our girl is pretty great, though! :)
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    sgreen13 said:
    Played for two years in college and loved it. Fun times and lots of drinking.
    Good stuff! I played all four years and wish there had been a club closer to my house after college.  Definitely some of the best times of my college career (and many memories of having to "shoot the boot"!)
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    Welcome! I wouldn't wean if you don't want to just to get pregnant. It's possible to conceive and nurse through pregnancy. Heck, I've managed to get pregnant while BFing 3 times and I'm currently breast feeding while preganant with no complications. If you are ready to wean anyway, go for it :)
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Options
    Thanks bugandbibs! Yes, I am ready to wean anyway. I don't think she's getting much at this point, and it'd be nice to not feel like I have to be there for bedtime every night. Looking forward to when H and I can do a date night before bedtime.
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"