Babies on the Brain

Day maker

So today was not a very good day so far, work was awful, people were shitheads.... until around 1 pm when my hubby pulls up and comes inside and hands me a pink envelope and kisses me and leaves. I walk over to my desk sit down and open it carefully, inside is a birthday card from my brother, his fiancee and their daughter who live a few provinces over, also inside is a folded up paper, i pull it out and open it and its a cute coloring page of an elephant on one side, and on the back random doodles with the title "happy birthday Auntie, this is my very first coloring page, with help from mommy and daddy of coarse, Love Adrianne"  and its got scribbles and little colors and whatnot.. a few provinces away and they still know how to tug at my heart.  Day and week has been made. :)
dogs

Re: Day maker

• Things like that are the best!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

"Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn, the clean, cool chill of the holiday air,
    an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer."
  • That is so sweet! There's nothing like getting a handwritten note to brighten your day :)
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Awww! I love sending notes in the mail. It can be a powerful way to connect, and yet so simple at the same time.
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Aw! What an awesome surprise.

View Full Size Image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"