3rd Trimester
Options

Nausea at 37 weeks

I have had nausea for the past several days and haven't had it since my first trimester. I'm also not sleeping at night- so I'm not sure if that's related. Is anyone else experiencing this toward the last few weeks of your pregnancy? Any tips? I do still have to work until I have the baby so anything that can help me in my workplace would be greatly appreicated. I'm trying to drink tons of water, but it only helps some.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Nausea at 37 weeks

• Options
    I am only 30 weeks pregnant and had no morning sickness or nausea in first trimester. 
    Since the beginning of third trimester nausea has kicked in at full swing. 
    Sipping on Lemonade has helped me a lot, with saltine crackers. 
    My doctor also prescribed an anti-nausea medication, because when your nauseous the last thing you want to think about is food.  So taking the medication has also helped a lot and I am able to still eat without feeling like total crap. 

Good luck, your almost there!! 
    heather.ann
  • Options
    I've also been way sicker with nausea/vomiting in the 3rd Tri than I ever was in the 1st. It seems to be related to the horrible heartburn I've had. Water makes it so much worse for me so I've had a lot of lemonade Crystal Light and that helps
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Goodreads shelf
    Snjoslin's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think the nausea is often reflux. You may want to makes some dietary changes and talk to your ob about taking something to treat reflux.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"